Thread: HUGE HIT CALL OF DUTY

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar

Default HUGE HIT CALL OF DUTY

THE number of children hurt falling out of trees is plunging - while those injured playing COMPUTER GAMES soars.
    Kids hooked on shoot-'em-ups are flocking to casualty with badly strained THUMBS, figures obtained by The Sun reveal.

Those suffering serious repetitive strain injuries last year after spending hours glued to consoles on games like huge hit Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare are up a massive 60 per cent since 2002.

Meanwhile there was a 50 per cent drop in youngsters aged 15 and under hurt pursuing the traditional childhood pastime of climbing trees.

The total was 885 compared to 1,796 seven years ago.

Skateboard, rollerskate, ski and other skating accidents tumbled by 57 per cent over the same period, a Freedom of Information request reveals.

Sociology professor Frank Furedi said sadly: "This fall in what would be perceived as traditional growing-up accidents is bad news for childhood.

"The digital bedroom culture is growing all the time at the expense of the outdoors.

"Doing physically challenging outdoor activities teaches children how to deal with risk - and they learn about their own strengths and weaknesses."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0dygwjEUF
    The Sun, your center for quality journalism!
    I enjoy blank walls.

The Sun, nothing but a piece of comic book bullshit. Anyone who enjoys reading it deserves nothing but pain. I'd rather read the Daily Mail that the horse shit that is the sun.

Haha, I have to admit to getting stiff hands or fingers after a few hours playing MW2 or Forza 3!!!

I'd never admit myself to hospital because of it though - that's for n00bs!
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

I only ever got blisters/cuts while playing Street Fighter or any other game on the SNES.