Thread: Why life sucks

Default Why life sucks

I got warned at work because of a process design flaw nobody told me that existed.
    My wife is at the hospital waiting for her third surgery. During the first surgery I was assigned a whole load of work so I had to stay at work.
    Yesterday I had to go home to prepare tax paperwork so I do not have to pay lots of money. Thanks to a coworker who left everything for the last moment for an order that was assigned to me even if others had to work on it, so I just had to stay at work tonight so I did not miss another deadline and get warned again.
    I can't even complain because I'd be warned for not creating a positive work environment.

Life sucks!! The only thing that is needed to complete the crappy picture is a warning here, or the usual hostile replies I use to get here.

I am horribly depressed.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Sorry you are having such a shitty day! I hope it gets better for you! Give your wife a hug and kiss and know that I'll be thinking of you (and her) while all this is going on.
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Sorry you have having a bad day AR...PS...welcome back and...you're married?

Sorry your wife is having multiple surgeries, and you couldn't tell your employer you needed to take Family Time or Personal Time off to be with her. How is she doing now?

Chin up mate. Just battle through it, get your head down and do the work, speak to your employer about the challenges you're facing but don't make a big song and dance of it.

At the end of the day managers want staff who are easy to work with, so keep things as easy for him/her as possible.

Hope the wife makes a swift recovery as well
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain