Well, it's good to see a good story brought to the screen in a good way first ep felt a little rushed. Lots of boobies, just like in the books, but the world felt flat and kinda boring tbh. Felt like traditional medieval fantasy rather than the grim and disgusting medieval fantasy of Martin.

Great casting, but so far very unimpressive dialogue. Robert looks as he should, although he's a little too much Santa Clause and makes a few too many bad jokes. Sean Bean is Sean Bean, I suppose he can forget about ever playing any other role. Cersei looks worried all the time, but I reckon Lena Headey was the right choice there. Jaime is just what you'd expect. I hate to say it, but Joffrey, despite not having had a single line, is just as slimy and disgusting as I imagined. Sansa promises to be just as irritating as in the books. Arya and Bran seem very well cast, have high hopes for those two. Best of the lot are Daenerys and Viserys. Drogo shows promise, but he didn't get much love from the writers in this episode alas.

All in all, probably worth seeing this through to the end anyone else catch it?