Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

xaero1 from the Atari forums here. I started out in the original Unreal 2 forum which then got relegated to Legendary Discussion.

So, hello!

Good to see a few names I recognise in here and I look forward to startin many a long discussion on here.

Quote Originally Posted by xaero1 View Post
    xaero1 from the Atari forums here. I started out in the original Unreal 2 forum which then got relegated to Legendary Discussion.

So, hello!

Good to see a few names I recognise in here and I look forward to startin many a long discussion on here.

Hello Sir!

Hello!

Enjoy your stay. That's an order.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Fights urge to repost roof top speech from The Hangover.

Hey xaero1, and everyone else that made the jump over.

BEER IN FRIDGE

NUTS OVER BOARD

loki has none
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

And the vodka's mine
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    And the vodka's mine
    There is some left?

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    There is some left?
    I'm working on it, aight?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

No!

Welcome! Don't have a thin skin. It's actually fun--like a fight where you can't get poked in the eye.

Welcome, but you'll still be treated as a noob.
    Congratulations America