Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GENTLEMENS

Default GENTLEMENS

Mr. STEELY GLINT begs leave to inform one and all that he is eating a PORK PIE and drinking a 500ml bottle of CHERRY COKE.

So it is written so it shall be done on the 1st of February in the YEAR OF OUR LORD 2010.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

VIENNA?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

OF COURSE!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

pork pie?
    meat...in a pie?
    wha?

But the cherry coke I can understand. Does your Pepsi use HFCS or sugar over there?

meat pies are the best pies

i salute you

*salutes*
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

No way.

Eggy pies are the best pies.

Quiche is yum.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

We should create our own bible just for the hell of it

you can have meat in eggy pies
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    We should create our own bible just for the hell of it
    And Nessus begat Steely Glint begat Glinty Steel begat Lawklowski begat zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Steely registered before I did, didn't he?

Did a womens make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    drinking a 500ml bottle of CHERRY COKE.
    Two can play at this game Mr. Glint, and by the power of the Imperial System my bottle shall not be 500ml! *thunderclap in the background* MUWHAHAHAHA!

I have returned! Fear my 20 fl oz of Regular Coke evil! The magnitude of its volume cannot be comprehended by your puny metric system (591 ml)...
    Last edited by Illusions; 02-01-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    . . .

Tostinos Pizza Rolls and RedBull! (473ml)

Mmmm chicken pot pie, now that's some good grub!

We would you do this with Cherry coke and not beer?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    You forgot Lolberjohns.

I WILL STAB YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    You forgot Lolberjohns.

Cherry Coke FTW!!!
    All those moments lost in time... like tears in the rain

Dr Pepper

Coffee!

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

I miss Alberjohns, and Kat.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I miss Alberjohns, and Kat.
    Well we could invite them. Given Alberjohns lack of recent participation at AtariCC I don't know how that'd work, and given Kat's paranoia he might consider it some kind of trap...
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    and given Kat's paranoia he might consider it some kind of trap...
    Tell him there's a special offer of an FBI-proof tinfoil hat for all newcomers to the forum and he'll come along ...

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Mr. STEELY GLINT begs leave to inform one and all that he is eating a PORK PIE and drinking a 500ml bottle of CHERRY COKE.

So it is written so it shall be done on the 1st of February in the YEAR OF OUR LORD 2010.
    What the fuck's a ml and how in the world can you drink 500 of them!
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    meat pies are the best pies

i salute you

*salutes*
    HELLO! Pizza Pie.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Educate yourself, you man-ape

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Educate yourself, you man-ape
    <sigh> Ape Man. Dip shit.
    The Rules

<sigh> Ape Man. Dip shit.
    Trollin' like it's 2004, huh

milliliters...a measure of volume...
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    milliliters...a measure of volume...
    A litre is mostly used as a measure of quantity, to get volume you'll have to consider the density too