Thread: IE 9.0

Default IE 9.0

When I use IE 9.0 I was experiencing some errors when I tried to edit my post (without going advanced). It just locked up the IE, it may be on my end, it may resolve itself on a restart, I'll try again sometime tomorrow and post whether it worked okay or not. Firefox worked fine though.

Did you try to edit the post right after creating it via quick reply? This has always been a bit of a problem, as your browser will know about the post, but it's never actually gotten a copy from the server, so it's usually not working with the right information. Fix is somehow cause a refresh of the thread before trying to quick edit.

Maybe make the post have a built in refresh.. hmmm, guess that's probably not a good idea. Alright, well thanks for the feedback.

If I double post it auto merges, iirc, so maybe if i just want to add to the above post i can just double post.
    Last edited by Lebanese Dragon; 06-18-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Sometimes IE 9.0 has trouble posting.. i literally have to wait like 5min (usually go browse a different web page) for it to post sometimes. Firefox seems to be more consistent. It's wierd, not sure if you've ever experieneced similar issues lately with IE 9.0. Sometimes it posts instantly...

Reformatted my computer, for unrelated reasons, and it fixed this problem of waiting 5min for a post to go through.