Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    By the way, anyone else looking forward to Red Dead Redemption?

Since I have pc, I'll be looking forward quite some time longer than the console people, but still ...

Man! Just watched this vid - dunno why i didn't before.

It looks incredible!

Rockstar - Grand Theft Auto people ...

~

Been playing loads of Dragon Age. It's very good. I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post

RAMIREZ! GO PULL OFF SOMETHING NOBODY WOULD ACTUALLY ATTEMPT BARRING INSANITY! THEN GO TO BURGER TOWN! WE'RE OSCAR MIKE! STAY FROSTY! TANGO DOWN!
    I honestly thought modern warfare 2 was ridiculously easy on veteran. No level took more than 20 minutes

I'm roller toastering.

I have to say that RCT3 is much more entertaining with almost no lag.

Just messing with the scenarios, probably won't build up enough interest to actually create a park.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I'm roller toastering.

Just messing with the scenarios, probably won't build up enough interest to actually create a park.
    Awesome..

Ever shown any pics of what you made?

Waiting for Myst: Uru's servers to come back online... Reddit overloaded them when Cyan announced that the game was free.
    Your search had no results.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowheart View Post
    Awesome..

Ever shown any pics of what you made?
    Only once - I started a park drunk on New Year's Eve a couple of years ago, and didn't finish. That was 2 computers ago, too.

Such as it is...

Only once - I started a park drunk on New Year's Eve a couple of years ago, and didn't finish. That was 2 computers ago, too.

Such as it is...
    Nice!
    I liked the egyptian themed wooden roller coaster, looked cool..

Just finished Bioshock. I'll be playing through the second one once I rent it.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Finished Assassin's Creed 2 recently, it was MUCH better than the first one. The missions were a lot less repetitive, and I loved the Assassin's Tomb levels, especially the first one in the under construction church. The music was beautiful, I've always loved Jesper Kyd's work. "Dream of Venice" is my favorite track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZHAT7xHO4 I've read that Ezio's going to be the main character in part 3, and that makes me happy. I like him a lot better than Altair. The setting was a lot better as well, they were able to make the environments a lot more beautiful with the Italy setting. The moonlight reflecting off the water in Venice as you're running across the rooftops is just gorgeous.

I'm getting ready to play Fallout 3 finally, so I'm going to be off in lala land for a few months.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Finished Assassin's Creed 2 recently, it was MUCH better than the first one. The missions were a lot less repetitive, and I loved the Assassin's Tomb levels, especially the first one in the under construction church. The music was beautiful, I've always loved Jesper Kyd's work. "Dream of Venice" is my favorite track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZHAT7xHO4 I've read that Ezio's going to be the main character in part 3, and that makes me happy. I like him a lot better than Altair. The setting was a lot better as well, they were able to make the environments a lot more beautiful with the Italy setting. The moonlight reflecting off the water in Venice as you're running across the rooftops is just gorgeous.
    I've got this one sitting downstairs unopened. I never finished the first one, will I be missing a lot if I skip straight to the second?

I'm roller toastering.

Why almost no lag? New comp?

Though I played RCT3 quite a bit, I'd never actually completed a park until a couple of months back, completed a tropical island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post

Why almost no lag? New comp?

Though I played RCT3 quite a bit, I'd never actually completed a park until a couple of months back, completed a tropical island.
    Yeah, I bought a new comp in, um, December maybe?

I also have a better graphics card than the last time I played it.

Batman is great

And yes, I'm looking forward to Assassins Creed 2 on pc. One had a great concept but the grind get so repetitive I never finished it. Unlocked all cities, explored them but the missions ... gah!
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I've got this one sitting downstairs unopened. I never finished the first one, will I be missing a lot if I skip straight to the second?
    AC2 starts with a few minutes of the protagonist recapping the events of the 1st game. He does a pretty good job, so you shouldn't be missing too much. Go ahead and read the game's Wikipedia page if you want more details.

I am playing Civ IV, mostly to distract me from a thesis... I love playing as the Romans and just pumping out Praetorians in the early game to go plunder/raze cities and kill off other civs. Its especially fun to do on the Earth map.

scribblenauts can tell you a lot about your family. From the first couple of levels...

Get the star out of the tree:
    Me: Axe
    Brandy: Bomb (she blew herself up)
    Brent: Shotgun

Jump the ramp better than the other guy:
    Brandy: race car
    Brent: Tank
    Ocean: Bigger bike
    Me: Rocket Ship!

This game isn't big on the action, but its an awesome time waster.

It's really quite fun. I should grab someone's DS and play it for awhile.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    scribblenauts can tell you a lot about your family. From the first couple of levels...

Get the star out of the tree:
    Me: Axe
    Brandy: Bomb (she blew herself up)
    Brent: Shotgun

Jump the ramp better than the other guy:
    Brandy: race car
    Brent: Tank
    Ocean: Bigger bike
    Me: Rocket Ship!

This game isn't big on the action, but its an awesome time waster.
    Try attaching balloons to the bus. You can make it fly. :3
    I enjoy blank walls.

It get's boring after you summon Cthulhu for the 1000th time to win everything.

Apparently the game has multiple staging areas when you first turn it on. I built a pyramid of houses on the original, the game said something, and now everytime I turn it own my dude is on a volcano land.

Stayed up for hours last night completeing the Fallout 3 Experimental Cube. Its the most horrible combination of addiciting in the most confusing and depressing atmosphere I have ever seen in a game. And considering you can't leave until you beat it...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Finished Assassin's Creed 2 recently, it was MUCH better than the first one.
    Here's the thing though. I really liked the little discussions the assassination targets had with Altair after you've killed them in the first one. Its what made me want to progress through that game. Now they've gone and removed them in the second one, so the only really interesting thing I have to make me want to play the game is finding all The Truth segments. That and if you have enough money (which is easy enough to get once you're able to invest in renovations), the game is much easier, as you can just purchase enough smoke bombs and poison make any large enemy encounter a breeze...

I'm getting ready to play Fallout 3 finally, so I'm going to be off in lala land for a few months.
    Going to be good, bad, or neutral for your first play-through?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo Mark 33 View Post
    I am playing Civ IV, mostly to distract me from a thesis... I love playing as the Romans and just pumping out Praetorians in the early game to go plunder/raze cities and kill off other civs. Its especially fun to do on the Earth map.
    Do you have Beyond the Sword?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by NGS View Post
    It get's boring after you summon Cthulhu for the 1000th time to win everything.
    I thought this was a joke at first, but Cthulhu is actually in the game, and God can kick his ass.

I thought this was a joke at first, but Cthulhu is actually in the game, and God can kick his ass.
    Ahh, but God is so unoriginal.

You can thank Yahtzee for the Cthulhu suggestion.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    Does it have any of the other elder gods? Shub-Niggurath? Yog-Sothoth? Nyarlathotep?

(And what happens if you summon Lovecraft himself?)
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Going to be good, bad, or neutral for your first play-through?
    The thing about these games is there isn't any chance to be a gentlemen villain in these games. The perfect villain doesn't go around shouting abuse and insult at random people he meets, but in the game that's the 'evil' approach. Walking around with an "I am Evil" t-shirt and sign would be less conspicuous. I always end up playing the good guy in these games, because at the end of the day, these games are written for the good guy path.

But I the one thing about Fallout I did like is they had perks especially for neutral characters, while most other games you unlock the goodies by being as good or as bad as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Do you have Beyond the Sword?
    Mate has it.

I prefer vanilla for some odd reason.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Mate has it.

I prefer vanilla for some odd reason.
    I like it a lot. Corporations are a nice economic dominance analog.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I see your quoting an I knew you were Lewk. Oh wait no, that was Ogre ... damn. You're all Lewk!

Well, I only started a game BtS, and we never quite reached to Corporations. I'm also not very keen on dishing out the kind of money they want for extensions.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars