Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2804

Thread: What game are you playing now?

So I finally decided to try Fable 2 again, and it's really rather fun. I wonder why I didn't like it the first time.

Also, my daughter just started Portal 2, and it looks totally brilliant. I'm trying very hard not to pay a lot of attention, though, since I'll want to play it too, probably.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Trying my hardest to enjoy Portal 2, I really am. Yet for some reason after about 5 minutes of fantastic gameplay, my framerate completely crashes, rendering the game unplayable. I've installed new drivers and this computer used to be able to handle Portal 1 completely fine, yet even it has the same problem. Anyone know what the hell's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I'm trying very hard not to pay a lot of attention, though, since I'll want to play it too, probably.
    I don't know about the PC yet, but the PS3 allows split screen co-op. Not sure if the PC makes it possible, or what the controllers would be, but once my PS3 game comes I'll install its PC copy to check.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Also, my daughter just started Portal 2, and it looks totally brilliant. I'm trying very hard not to pay a lot of attention, though, since I'll want to play it too, probably.
    I'll play co-op with you lolliyyy!

(maybe, depending on what platform you bought it for)

I bought xbox.

:gasp:
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Seemed like a good idea to me.

Just got portal 1

Mortal Kombat.
    It's cool!

Er, Kool.

What's the scoop on Angry Birds? I hear millions of people are playing this on their smart phones, while unwittingly being tracked by servers who sell their identity?

I don't know about selling your identity but the Apple App store did use to be pretty lax on what they could do with the info they gathered, and the Andriod is so splintered, there is no telling whats going on.

If you want to play it, just google for a flash game called Crush the Castle. Angry birds is a puffy rip off of that game.

Hell, half the time I think Apple doesn't allow flash because if they did, their App Store wouldn't be worth shit.

Me? Wanting to play Angry Birds on a smart phone? You're kidding, right?

Just saying if you want to see the mechanics behind why its addictive. Angry Birds is on the PC now too. The Intel App store offers it.

Seriously? I've got a kid "addicted" to Scrabble on his phone, and MineCraft on the computer. Do I need anything else?

oh yeah, he's also "addicted" to some form of Family Feud or Jeopardy for American History and government. Keeps asking me questions like "Name the first POTUS born in a hospital"....."In what state did the our Civil War begin, and name leading generals"....."When is the last time congress agreed to declare an Act of War?".....

Words With Friends is the ish, Geeg!

And you probably deserved acceptance into university with some financial aid, more than your buddies, NGS. Is there an ish for that?

I don't know, but thanks for the kind words.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Finished Portal 2 yesterday, back to Minecraft today because the 1.5 version was released. Powered minecart tracks finally! No more need for the Autocart mod! I just wish they'd get the Nether working online.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Finished Portal 2 single player this morning. I managed to resist playing it yesterday. I woke up early this morning to work, but instead managed to just-one-more-puzzle my way through the rest of the game. Need to do co-op now.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Finished Portal 2 yesterday, back to Minecraft today because the 1.5 version was released. Powered minecart tracks finally! No more need for the Autocart mod! I just wish they'd get the Nether working online.
    I finally make a mine booster that works, and they go and add this.

I haven't started Portal 2 yet. I did, however, finish the main quest of Fable 2 - that was anticlimactic. I am debating getting the DLC for it, because I think I want to play around with this hero some more, and I miss the damne dog (funny considering how I thought it was inthe way at first) and I chose to be unselfish thinking it would actually benefit me.

Of course, I also want to try having an evil hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Finished Portal 2 single player this morning. I managed to resist playing it yesterday. I woke up early this morning to work, but instead managed to just-one-more-puzzle my way through the rest of the game. Need to do co-op now.
    So soon?

Does that mean it's not really worth the price?
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

My daughter feels it's worth the price (she hasn't finished it yet).

I still haven't played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    So soon?

Does that mean it's not really worth the price?
    I got through it so soon because I couldn't stop playing it. That has to speak to its quality. I played it a lot on Tuesday, and some Monday night too when it was released. The single player took me a bit more than twice as long as Portal 1 I think, and almost the entire ride was top quality. I still have co-op to play through, but I think it's worth it.

Well I'd better finish Crysis first anyway.

Loved Portal, so I feared a dud. Glad to hear it isn't
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Amazon finally shipped my PS3 copy of Portal 2 today. Pre-ordered on the 13th and it still took them 4 days after release to get it out of the warehouse. Thats the last time I get a big title from Amazon, especially since BestBuy and WalMart lately have been matching the deals.

Sorry to hear you've been deprived. Amazon's usually been pretty good about those things when I use them. I always get the box on release day.

Amazon applied the $20 preorder credit to my account this morning, I used it to order Epic Mickey CE (only had to pay $8!).

Its set to be delivered the day after Portal 2 . Me thinks Amazon oversold its Portal 2 preorders and didn't tell anyone...

I can't wait until I'll have the time and focus to play a real game again. Until then, I've been lately addicted to the Mahjongg game that came with my Winodws 7. God I'm old.