Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 2804

Thread: What game are you playing now?

I bought it, haven't played yet. Too bad about your drunken forgetfulness.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Is Tropico 5 any good? I enjoyed 4, and 5 is on sale on humble bundle for a few more hours.
    Bought it. Played it for about 2 hours, haven't gone back to it.

Spent a couple of dozen hours on one of the previous versions, either 3 or 4, and quite liked it, but just couldn't get in to 5. Too samey maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Crap, I got drunk and forgot to buy, and now the sale is over
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Just started Interloper. Fun little RTS with a creative design.

This is ridiculously addictive. It was all I could do to come out of the game to post here.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Just seen the trailer for XCOM 2. Looks incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I finally got around to buying X-COM Unknown with the summer sale, since I was able to pick it and the expansion up for $10. Haven't look at the series since playing Apocalypse in high school.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

That's a great game Fuzzy! Have fun
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Stupid X-COM. Stupid one-more-turn syndome. Stupid biological need for sleep.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

The Wolf Among Us. It's pretty good, though the opening is stronger than the rest of episode 1. If you like story-driven stuff, I recommend picking it up while it's still dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Stupid X-COM. Stupid one-more-turn syndome. Stupid biological need for sleep.

Aye X-COM is good.
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Heroes of the Storm. F2P MOBA by Blizzard. No annoying last hit mechanic. Shared EXP and several map objectives leading to more teamwork required to win. FUN!!

Never got into the MOBA thing. My nephew loves them though.

~

Wasteland 2 is sucking up my gaming time at the moment. Totally giving me the Jagged Alliance 2 vibe from what, 12 or 13 years ago, a game that I loved. Very nicely balanced this, I like the way the story progresses - the decisions you make dictate how the game pans out, the atmosphere and setting are excellent, the turn-based combat is great fun. All in all a polished game

Destiny...still.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Got sucked back into LoL. I feel like I've got to relearn how to Kog'Maw.

I bought Mini Metro in the steam sale, and I am up to 40 hours now. It's fucking addictive as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Mini Metro
    fucking addictive as hell
    addictive
    fucking addictive
    as hell
    addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Echovirus View Post
    Got sucked back into LoL. I feel like I've got to relearn how to Kog'Maw.
    You should play Heroes of the Storm! Not having to do the last hit dance makes it far more entertaining for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    You should play Heroes of the Storm! Not having to do the last hit dance makes it far more entertaining for me.
    I'll probably be making a bit of time for it in the next few days. The lack of needing to worry about last hitting so much is exactly why ARAM is my preferred game mode anymore.

Apparently kotor ii got an update with controller support and steamworks (with the restored content mod ) So probably will be playing that again. Hope they also give korot i controller support, they are good games for on the couch. And that they come with kotor iii of course
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Seriously? In what medium?

Trying SC:LotV open Beta at the moment.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Seriously? In what medium?
    It was in the link, RB

It wasn't obvious it was a hyperlink on my theme sorry.

Ahhh. It is very linky in the beautiful purple theme, you should use it.

I use the white theme where text is black on a white background, same as for almost every other website I go to now. Links are blue and when amongst text it stands out but as there was no other text it didn't stand out.

Ahh, makes sense. Anyway pong-playing was fun, kids wound up doing it, too.

Youngest seems a bit addicted to agar.io. She is rather good at it too, quite impressive.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Anyone else got the chess.com game on their mobile? If so I'm up for a game, not particularly good but most of my friends suck a bit too much to make it fun
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!