Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 2,791 to 2,804 of 2804

Thread: What game are you playing now?

It is awesome to see good people having a good time.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Thinking of checking out Skyrim VR later this month.
    Don't know if you know UpIsNotJump who reviews VR games. https://www.youtube.com/c/UpIsNotJump/videos

Also did skyrim
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Thinking of checking out Skyrim VR later this month.
    Have you been getting any simulator sickness? I tried Skyrim VR, but because of the necessary controller movement it's an express pass to nausea for me.

Have you played Mechwarrior 5? My computer is a typewriter and cannot run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Have you been getting any simulator sickness? I tried Skyrim VR, but because of the necessary controller movement it's an express pass to nausea for me.
    Nope. But I know it is caused by eyes and ear not getting consistent information. Ear not feeling motion and eyes seeing a lot of it.
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

http://alexnisnevich.github.io/untrusted/

Surprisingly fun way to kill some time
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

This video explains how to play the old text game from 1970s.

I'm playing New World right now. I can't tell you it's a great game, but it's decent for a lumberjack simulator.

Satisfactory Update 5 is out on experimental. And it's glorious.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Anyone here play Valheim? It's on sale now and I've always wanted to try it. It seems tailor-made for a group to play rather than one person though.

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2230...arly-access-pc
    Hope is the denial of reality

I moved to tabletop games because you are not subject to content that goes against your idea of how a franchise should be managed, requires no internet, there are no bans, no censorship and no hardware requirements aside of the size of the table.

Got sucked back into Mass Effect remaster…
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Acquitted on Steam. Obviously a joke game but the controls are smooth and the little Easter eggs are funny.

Persona 5 Royal - been waiting forever for it to be on PC or Switch and now I finally can play it