Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: What game are you playing now?

Beat Hazard.
    Been playing it for a few days, rapes your eyes, and is way to addictive.

Now i am playing one of my favorite World of Warcraft game. This game is very interesting. I like this game very much.

Holiday game sales have started! woot!

Steam has discounts on a few hundred games right now. Some prices are as low as 49 cents Every day they select a handful and give those titles ridiculous discounts. Like Super Meat Boy is under $4 right now, I got all the Prince of Persia games for under $20, and I think Bad Company 2 is going for around $6. Next round of discounts start in 2 hours.

If you find something in on Steam you are interested in (but its not a daily deal) don't purchase it until the last day or so of the sale, a lot of times the games that are discounted for the entire sale find themselves discounted more during one of the 24 hours deals during the sale.

Super Meat Boy is fun
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    I picked up Monkey Island 1 & 2, along with KOTOR.
    I enjoy blank walls.

Kinect is fun

Got a few games for Christmas, so far played her Kinect and Donkey Kong Returns (Wii) and Fable III (360) - both very fun.

We've been playing New Super Mario Wii a lot - the kids also got Donkey Kong Returns (and a ton of other games, because I'm just cool like that)
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

King Arthur...
    Such is Life...

Kinect IS a blast. It's killing me via exhaustion...or a heart attack...which ever comes first.

Apparently, there is a fighting game that is played with Kinect...as a prior martial arts guy...this could be fun!
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    King Arthur...
    What's that like? It looks cool (plus always liked that story anyway). Tempted to get a PC game with some cash I got for Christmas.

Played Charades over Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I've never seen that for sale. what console is that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Kinect IS a blast. It's killing me via exhaustion...or a heart attack...which ever comes first.

Apparently, there is a fighting game that is played with Kinect...as a prior martial arts guy...this could be fun!

Good luck http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...%3Bread-review

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    What's that like? It looks cool (plus always liked that story anyway). Tempted to get a PC game with some cash I got for Christmas.
    I bought it through Steam for about $5 which included all DLC.

So far I am enjoying the game, it is very pretty to look at and runs very well on my laptop. It has similarities to the Total War series with the addition of more RPG elements - you can upgrade all units when they level up but they only level up if you use them so it is important to use all your armies. There is also Magic available which adds another dimension to the battle scenarios.

I actually enjoy the battles in this game.

So far I'd give it 8/10
    Such is Life...

Might end up spending more time on the PS3. Discovery of the master signing key was announced today, and it can't be patched out because of the bootloader. Only way to block this is with a hardware revision (why there are so many PSP models). So the value and usefulness of my PS3 just went up, again.

To quote one of the groups that worked on this: "There is absolutely no doubt in our mind that the PS3 lasted as much as it did due to OtherOS. The security really is terribly broken."

Sony throw the community a bone with OtherOS, it kept everyone happy. Then they freaked and removed that option, that decision has done nothing but bite them in the ass ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    crud...guess I should wait for the next one in the future.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas this past week.
    Spoiler:
    I nuked Caesar from orbit with Archimedes II
    then
    Spoiler:
    tore through Black Mountain's super mutants
    with a Ballistic Fist. They should have put their skill points in Not Getting Punched In The Face.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Vegas would have been so amazing if it wasn't so glitched up. Surpassed fallout3 in every way

Only had two or three freezes, not as bad as I remember with FO3. I'm playing the console version though.
    Spoiler:
    I finished the Independent Vegas ending last night. I felt terrible about killing Mr. House, and what was up with Yes Man at the end saying he was upgrading himself to be more assertive? O_O Kind of ominous, although I think if he was going to go all Skynet on me they would have mentioned it in the epilogue.

Yes Man has to be my favorite character though. "And I'm not just saying that because I have to!"

I got F1 2010 for Christmas. It's not bad, and considering the last Formula 1 game I played was Grand Prix 2 it was a nice chance to get out the ol' steering wheel again.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Only had two or three freezes, not as bad as I remember with FO3. I'm playing the console version though.
    Spoiler:
    I finished the Independent Vegas ending last night. I felt terrible about killing Mr. House, and what was up with Yes Man at the end saying he was upgrading himself to be more assertive? O_O Kind of ominous, although I think if he was going to go all Skynet on me they would have mentioned it in the epilogue.

Yes Man has to be my favorite character though. "And I'm not just saying that because I have to!"
    I have Fallout 3 for pc and it works flawlessly for me. It took me two months of just trying to get Vegas to work and even now I sacrafice visual quality just to get it to run smoothly. I have run both the Mr. House and NCR endings though... I can't wait to start Ceasers Legion but Yesman isn't a path I think I'm going to take lol

Finished Fable III and .... (ending spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    Got so burnt by the ending. Chose to be "good" all the way at the start, even though sometimes I was tempted to do the evil bit I went for every good choice no matter what. By the end I had a few million of personal money from buying and renting property mainly but my kingdom was overdrawn and although I "won" heroically and got my angel wings, everyone in my kingdom died. Quite an interesting ending.

Was quite disappointed though that it skipped from 121 days remaining to the attack instantly, I was planning to make enough money myself and switch it across and for it to jump so far left me bitterly disappointed at first. On the other hand, I suppose 4 months to train an army is fair enough, the lack of warning though made the bitter pill all the harder to swallow. Loved the fact it wasn't your "normal happy ending" though.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Finished Fable III and ....
    So it was good, then, if you finished it? I got the game, but wandered off fairly early on and haven't gone back yet. Worth returning?

Yeah I liked it, if you like that style of game. I wandered off and never finished either of the predecessors (trying to play both simultaneously was probably not a smart move), but have always liked the series, thinking of going to go back now and at least finish 2 (1 is on the PC).

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    I have run both the Mr. House and NCR endings though... I can't wait to start Ceasers Legion but Yesman isn't a path I think I'm going to take lol
    My next character is going to be an evil whiskey swilling cannibal aiming for Caesar's throne. ^_^

Dead Space. Can't stop. Monsters. Babies. Baby monsters. KACHOOOWWW BVRERRRRINK kaCHUNK dink dink dink SMASH drip drop drip drop

Also, Beat Hazard and Plants vs Zombies.
    Your search had no results.

I'm planning to purchase Shenmue II for the Xbox soon and attempt to play it on the X360 (unless the game can be brought over XBL but we'll see).

Yu Suzuki recently stirred the fanboy pot with more Shenmue III related gossip. Although I doubt the game will ever see the light of day, one can still dream. If only Sega would just sell the damn franchise or take a punt.

Mass Effect 2 (again...and again...and again) got al of the playable down loadable content...gods I can't stop.

Can't wait for ME3!

Bought Patrician IV with Xmas money and its not installing

Is trying to install DirectX and that's failing to install, no option to skip the DirectX install but the install is failing and can't figure out why . If I go online to Microsoft's site and download updates to DirectX directly its still not installing. Dxdiag says DirectX 11 is installed.