My polling station changed recently (in 2010), from the fire hall to the local college. I received only one notice in the mail. Out of curiosity I went to the fire hall first, and they had posted signs directing everyone to the college. No problem. The signs and arrows directed us to the outermost parking lot, where I had to walk about half a mile to get to the building. Again, no problem, but I did notice other people wandering around and looking confused. At one point I had to stop a stranger and ask if I was going in the right direction. Turned out he was trying to find where to vote, also. So we trudged about, the blind leading the blind. This isn't the kind of scene an elderly person should want or need to navigate. Once inside the building, we were routed through the student union, up an escalator, passed the cafeteria and library, over the natatorium walkway....to some indoor soccer fields, where we voted. The exit doors were at a parking lot we were routed away from at the beginning, at ground level. The whole thing was strange, took a long time, and was something elderly or wheelchair users would find very challenging.