Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tea Party Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I take it you wouldn't object if the government came to your company and told it how much to pay everyone, shaming you publicly for making more than the national average, and deciding what kind of incentives you need to work properly?
    Ok, Loki Tactics Lesson #3: When proven wrong in one attack, abandon immediately, ignore riposte, and move in from a different angle. When are you going to grow out of this???

If my company nearly collapsed the world economy with egregiously negligent behavior and only exists now because the government bailed it out at a loss with taxpayer dollars and now my company has moved ahead with the same egregiously negligent behavior, then no, I wouldn't object. Would you?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I take it you wouldn't object if the government came to your company and told it how much to pay everyone, shaming you publicly for making more than the national average, and deciding what kind of incentives you need to work properly?
    You don't really believe that will happen. Using strong suggestion out of context like that looks like trolling.

Hazir and Choobie made good points so why not reply objectively?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    You don't really believe that will happen. Using strong suggestion out of context like that looks like trolling.

Hazir and Choobie made good points so why not reply objectively?
    Trolls are not objective.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Maybe I was flaming just then, maybe you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Trolls are not objective.
    Maybe I was flaming just then, maybe you are too.

I might be mistaken but I think he was supporting your point. Troll.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Maybe you boys could grow some balls and fight like girls already.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    I might be mistaken but I think he was supporting your point. Troll.
    He was. So are you. Asshole.

<< that's Tea

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Sorry, I'm not into the typical female take-no-prisoners-hate-you-for-fucking-ever type of fight.
    He was. So are you. Asshole.

<< that's Tea
    Coffee dammit. Nobody drinks tea ffs.
    The Rules

Sorry, I'm not into the typical female take-no-prisoners-hate-you-for-fucking-ever type of fight.
    I've already had too much coffee. It was a joke. TEA. Tea Party.....you ruined it.

This thread is so off topic now it might be time for Palin jokes. Or something.

Hey, we don't hate you forever after we're done.

I drink coffee and tea. Does this make me nobody, or somebody?

I drink coffee and tea. Does this make me nobody, or somebody?
    You are definately not Nobody.

Don't click that, it's a trap!

Tea and coffee, very valuable trading commodities, along with sugar. Even in the wild west. Forget A & P tho, now it's the Starbucks generation.

Don't click that, it's a trap!
    It is THE greatest spaghetti western of all time.

I've already had too much coffee. It was a joke. TEA. Tea Party.....you ruined it.

This thread is so off topic now it might be time for Palin jokes. Or something.
    #1. Sorry for my density. #2. Palin jokes arn't fair = shooting fish in toilet.

Assuming the end comes by your opponent's total capitulation.
    The Rules

Assuming the end comes by your opponent's total capitulation.
    What other endgame could ever be acceptable?

You mean if they still expect to get some, right?

Did I ever mention I have 5 sisters?
    Congratulations America

Ok, Loki Tactics Lesson #3: When proven wrong in one attack, abandon immediately, ignore riposte, and move in from a different angle. When are you going to grow out of this???

If my company nearly collapsed the world economy with egregiously negligent behavior and only exists now because the government bailed it out at a loss with taxpayer dollars and now my company has moved ahead with the same egregiously negligent behavior, then no, I wouldn't object. Would you?
    Look up ad hoc fallacy.
    Hope is the denial of reality

See! SEE!
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Did I ever mention I have 5 sisters?
    No wonder you're gay!
    The Rules

Look up ad hoc fallacy.
    Better than your slippery slope?
    The Rules

See! SEE!
    All you have to do is admit that you are wrong and it all goes away.

Instantly.

All you have to do is admit that you are wrong and it all goes away.

Instantly.
    Even when you're not.
    The Rules

Even when you're not.
    But Chacha, you can't help it - you will always be wrong.

But Chacha, you can't help it - you will always be wrong.
    Ok, how about this:

female take-no-prisoners-hate-you-for-fucking-ever type of fight if you refuse unconditional surrender..

Too wordy?
    The Rules

No wonder you're gay!
    I also have 4 brothers. When it comes to physically backing up my arguments I always have the appropriate actions available. From pulling hair to leaving you with a bloody nose. Women sometimes make the mistake I won't hit back, I have no such inhibition. What I have going for me is that it's not so easy to get me to the point that I will.
    Congratulations America

I also have 4 brothers. When it comes to physically backing up my arguments I always have the appropriate actions available. From pulling hair to leaving you with a bloody nose. Women sometimes make the mistake I won't hit back, I have no such inhibition. What I have going for me is that it's not so easy to get me to the point that I will.
    That's, uh, kinda creepy
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    That's, uh, kinda creepy
    Like I care for what you think.
    Congratulations America

Like I care for what you think.
    It was just an idle observation, mein Herr, I think our respective backgrounds make abundantly clear that we have nothing, nothing at all, to say to one another
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    It was just an idle observation, mein Herr, I think our respective backgrounds make abundantly clear that we have nothing, nothing at all, to say to one another
    Well, well, well and all of a sudden we agree on something.
    Congratulations America