Thread: Adolf Hitler Campbell, or

Default Adolf Hitler Campbell, or

what's in a name?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/w...dy-of-newborn/

I am conflicted, almost hoping that there's "real" abuse here (and that's just fucked up. I know). What on earth were they thinking?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Isn't this incredibly old?

The reason the parents are back in the news is because the state has taken away the latest of their offspring, Hons, who was born last week.

Okay, so?

Dog bites man.

Pretty much. Guess it was a severely slow news day.

Adolf Hitler are at least still names, but Aryan Nation?

Curious why you would name yoru kids like this while claiming not​ to be a neo-nazi, though.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

attention

feel sorry for the kids, and the parents
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Adolf Hitler are at least still names, but Aryan Nation?

Curious why you would name yoru kids like this while claiming not​ to be a neo-nazi, though.
    Article said something about the parents having mental disabilities... seems as good an explanation as any, given that even neo-Nazis don't typically name their kids Adolf Hitler.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

As I recall, weren't there real abuse allegations hidden whereas the media focused on all the sensationalist names?

How would you guys feel about this if the parents weren't severely mentally handicapped?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by coinich View Post
    As I recall, weren't there real abuse allegations hidden whereas the media focused on all the sensationalist names?
    allegations can come from anyone, from anywhere, for anything. I deal with this type of shit all day long with property code enforcement and forwarding calls to DCF. Even had a call once with a neighbor wanting DCF to look into a family because the parents were 2 seperate races and not married yet living together.

AFAIK, the family wasn't investigated until after WalMart put the kid's name on a birthday cake.

Guess they should have named him jesus christ instead.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."