Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'll speak freely here!

Default Re: I'll speak freely here!

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner
    getting bored khan? I'd link a piccy as a fvor but i'm way too lazy to find one
    Yes.

You haven't seen Breakfast At Tiffany's I assume? She was the lead female role and in context that's the only reason to see it. It's not a bad film but its dated and it changed the ending of the book, which is well worth reading, btw.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan
    Yes.

You haven't seen Breakfast At Tiffany's I assume? She was the lead female role and in context that's the only reason to see it. It's not a bad film but its dated and it changed the ending of the book, which is well worth reading, btw.
    I was too, at that point in the evening.
    I have actually, but not all the way the through. My short attention span couldn't survive it, not enough mayhem.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOgre
    ...while others of us take them in with open arms (as long as they are not total douche bags)...
    Doesn't hurt if the new member is a cute female, right Ogre?
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DecoyMilk
    Well, welcome. Are RCT guys findnig a new place?
    There are a couple other major community sites, but it's never going to be as united as it once was.
    I enjoy blank walls.

Quote Originally Posted by evenstar

Evanstar!

I'm actually quite impressed with how many people are showing up here. And not just pure CCers either.

Impressed and pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler
    Quote Originally Posted by evenstar

Evanstar!
    Bitter! Will you remake your Irony thread?
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Weber
    Yea sorry bout that. You guys wouldn't know me because I don't visit the CC forums very often, I usually stick to the Rct3 forums. Since all this shiznit went down on the Atari forums however, I been compelled to speak up. It's not much of an intro I know, but nice to meet all of you anyway.
    Why are you visiting them so much now? What is this retarded crusade you are on?

Why have you been compelled to speak up about the activities in a place you are/were never really a part of? Why does it bother you so much, and if it does, why do you continue going there. Why do you continue to berate people for created "drama", creating more of the ssame yourself? You have to physically go there, instead of just ignoring it.
    Who the fuck do you think you are? What do you have to gain?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOgre
    Bitter Jeweler hated me at first two... Lolli even more so. Then They realized I'm just a good ole Georgia Redneck who doesn't mean anybody any harm, and now they love me for my faults (well, they make me think they love me).

For some reason some of the regulars are resistant to new members, while others of us take them in with open arms (as long as they are not total douche bags). I for one am glad you are with us, and with time, Lolli will preach a bit less hate, and BJ will slowly start to come around till where he just ignores your post (again, like he does me. :P) and you'll fit in just fine. Glad to have you on board brother.
    He still hates me and it's getting worse(not that I care), he seems like a major douche. But the rest of you are very cool indeed! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Also I'm tired of answering to the douche. You won't get anymore out of me until you learn to cool it.

He still hates me and it's getting worse(not that I care), he seems like a major douche. But the rest of you are very cool indeed! Thanks for the warm welcome.
    That's a great way for you to make friends here. Really.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Also I'm tired of answering to the douche. You won't get anymore out of me until you learn to cool it.
    Poster of the millennium
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged

That's a great way for you to make friends here. Really.
    What by calling it like it is? He just asked in the above post who the F**k am I. Yea he's really trying to be friendly as well.

Ooooh. Finally found the drama. I knew it was around, just had to look in the right place.

Weber > < Bitter
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being
    Ooooh. Finally found the drama. I knew it was around, just had to look in the right place.

Weber > < Bitter
    How come I get cooked in this cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2
    I'm actually quite impressed with how many people are showing up here. And not just pure CCers either.

Impressed and pleased.
    I am glad to be a visitor in your forums to speak my mind.
    You do not become a dissident just because you decide one day to take up this most unusual career. You are thrown into it by your personal sense of responsibility, combined with a complex set of external circumstances. You are cast out of the existing structures and placed in a position of conflict with them. It begins as an attempt to do your work well, and ends with being branded an enemy of society.
    Havel, Vaclav

What by calling it like it is? He just asked in the above post who the F**k am I. Yea he's really trying to be friendly as well.
    He doesn't have to be friendly. He's IRC Mafia, see.

How come I get cooked in this cartoon?
    No reason in particular. < Weber @ old place

He still hates me and it's getting worse(not that I care),
    You must care, you keep going on and on about it.

he seems like a major douche.
    I am. What's your point?

But the rest of you are very cool indeed!
    How do you know?

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Suck up.
    Also I'm tired of answering to the douche.
    You've already answered my questions. :P

You won't get anymore out of me until you learn to cool it.
    You all wanted more drama...I give to you

"The Weber!"

Weber you do realize that this forum was made by a group of people who've known each other for quite a while and didn't just spring up with some random assortment of people looking to escape some Phoxe/Atari debacle right?
    . . .

Edit:
    @Bitterjeweler
    Ok if that was meant to somehow break the ice well it worked! I'm still chuckling over this response. :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2

Impressed and pleased.
    This is a good place to be at the moment.

It wasn't as bad when for us then when the new rules came in, but it still ruined it to know that you can't have proper discussions. We did have them occasionally in the RCTCC.

I'm not especially bothered about RCT now, I just had gotten used to posting mainly in that section.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions
    Weber you do realize that this forum was made by a group of people who've known each other for quite a while and didn't just spring up with some random assortment of people looking to escape some Phoxe/Atari debacle right?
    Yes absolutely.

So in one location he talks shit about me, and in another I'm cool (being one of the rest of us other than Rettib).

I'd be so confused if I based my opinion of my awesomeNess on what other people think of me.

He'll make an apology. He always does.

Will there be groveling? I like groveling.

Maybe some of this

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged
    So in one location he talks shit about me, and in another I'm cool (being one of the rest of us other than Rettib).

I'd be so confused if I based my opinion of my awesomeNess on what other people think of me.
    That's because you weren't following my every thread post constantly commenting negatively as was Bitter. You had a right to say what you did to me, I was being a jerk.

Just so you know, I only start to care what others thought of me after I realized how anal I was being. I'm not usually like that. It was sorta like a snow ball effect if you will. One negative comment led to another which led to another until things got out of hand. I then became very defensive which is completely out of character because everyone seemed to be attacking me. So I decided today that I'm tired of all the flaming and in reality never wanted to take it this far to begin with.

...jerk....anal...snow ball...things got out of hand...
    ...wait...no...Nooooo!!!!

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Being
    Maybe some of this

Fun!

That's because you weren't following my every thread post constantly commenting negatively as was Bitter. You had a right to say what you did to me, I was being a jerk.

Just so you know, I only start to care what others thought of me after I realized how anal I was being. I'm not usually like that. It was sorta like a snow ball effect if you will. One negative comment led to another which led to another until things got out of hand. I then became very defensive which is completely out of character because everyone seemed to be attacking me. So I decided today that I'm tired of all the flaming and in reality never wanted to take it this far to begin with.
    I see. That wasn't groveling, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DecoyMilk
    Well, welcome. Are RCT guys findnig a new place?
    In the works as we speak

Glad that you guys were able to find a new home, since the changes pretty much gutted the CC, no matter what kind of flowery language they wrap it in.

Lazy policy...you moderate content, you don't dictate it.