Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduction thread

Default Introduction thread

I noticed that we've been getting a good amount of new members recently, but most aren't posting anything. I assume that's either because they're either here to watch us the same way a child would animals in a zoo or are simply too intimidated to start posting (debate does get a bit heated here). So for those who belong in the latter category, feel free to post a brief introduction here, to help yourself get acquainted with the community and reduce the intimidation factor. You might even realize you enjoy posting here. I'll start.

I'm **** (the asterisks make up a complex code that goes away once you make a few hundred posts). I came here from a certain place that should hopefully cease to exist in the near future. I'm currently a grad student in the Land of Corn. Pleasure to meet the two people who haven't heard of me.
    Hope is the denial of reality

What the hell, I'll play.

I'm Lolli, and I'm a raving bitch. I enjoy collecting minions to do my bidding, long fucks on the beach, and making Icky's life miserable.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Hi,

I'm Being and I can't believe the Saints just started the second half with an on-side kick. Brilliant.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Hi, I'm GGT and just realized Dances With Wolves is older than some of you people.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Hi, I'm GGT and just realized Dances With Wolves is older than some of you people.
    That doesn't mean they are Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I assume that's either because they're either here to watch us the same way a child would animals in a zoo
    Loki, why must you get everything wrong? Children go to the zoo because their parents take them. People who go to the zoo under their own will (yeah, as if free will exists ) are either taking their kids or there to study the animals, probably trying to understand their bizarre behavior. Or to find ways to use them. Or destroy them.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    What the hell, I'll play.

I'm Lolli, and I'm a raving bitch. I enjoy collecting minions to do my bidding, long fucks on the beach, and making Icky's life miserable.
    So, what, you've abandonded the hot persona and are now channeling Gentry?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Whaaaaat? Gentry is hot...if you like skinny red-headed jews or smug limeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Whaaaaat? Gentry is hot...if you like skinny red-headed jews or smug limeys.
    Are you serious? Any evidence for that?
    The Rules

Are you serious? Any evidence for that?
    Dread gave it up. On this new forum as a matter of fact. But don't be too dissapointed. Gentry actually existed before they became mods and maybe for some time after.

Okay, if weeza gonna do dis, let's do it.
    Hi I'm rumrunner <hi rumrunner> I'm an alco... what? it's not what kind of meeting? O-o-o-h, okay.
    Hey, join in. Like most things, participation is better than just watching like some pervert.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner View Post
    Okay, if weeza gonna do dis, let's do it.
    Hi I'm rumrunner <hi rumrunner> I'm an alco... what? it's not what kind of meeting? O-o-o-h, okay.
    Hey, join in. Like most things, participation is better than just watching like some pervert.
    High rummy. Mind if I call you rummy? Not that it matters...I could call you cap'n morgan I guess. Are you Canadian?

Dread gave it up. On this new forum as a matter of fact. But don't be too dissapointed. Gentry actually existed before they became mods and maybe for some time after.
    Are you fucking serious? Dread was Gentry? That sneaky bitch.
    The Rules

Loki was asking for it.

CANADIAN? Fuck no. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Call me whatever makes you happy. Ive been married for 21 years so, I ve been called worse to my face.

wait, what?

Loki was asking for it.
    Your nickname for loki is Icky? He begs for it.
    The Rules

wait, what?
    I'm with you.
    The Rules

I love the panic that is now setting on some of "Gentry's" comrades. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

I'm Fallen. My ATARI names were fallen_hero and silenced_hero.

Originally joined DBZ, but for the last 3-4 years I visited to read the threads in the original CC. Looking forward to discussion here

I love the panic that is now setting on some of "Gentry's" comrades. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
    I hated Gentry. The arrogant, old rich-bitch.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I'm Fallen. My ATARI names were fallen_hero and silenced_hero.

Originally joined DBZ, but for the last 3-4 years I visited to read the threads in the original CC. Looking forward to discussion here
    Don't look. Discuss!

Your nickname for loki is Icky? He begs for it.
    I like begging.

wait, what?

wait, what?
    Oh yeah. i digs panic in victim.

wait, what?
    I'm with you.
    Children in an adult playground.

I don't get it. I missed something. Gentry was Dread and another mod? Other people knew?

I like begging.
    Your persona here seems to suggest some dominance fetishism. Is that onlly with males or do you play with women like that too?
    The Rules

Children in an adult playground.
    Generations removed.
    The Rules

Your persona here seems to suggest some dominance fetishism. Is that onlly with males or do you play with women like that too?
    Depends.