Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
...this very statement here says that you want to ensure that people don't have the freedom to murder, rape, and assault other people, or commit arson, breach of contract, or copyright infringement. This is like the arguments made by people who want everyone to be happy. Then when you mention sociopathic murderers who delight in killing people, no, suddenly they don't want everyone to be happy, but still somehow seem to forget this fact later when they go and make the same argument again. And again. Anyway...
WTF?! What kind of 'reasoning' is this? I can't believe I just read that, seriously. And then the likes of Lewkowski and I are seen as the 'bad guys' because of our advocation for true freedom, the only type that doesn't enslave any one person to any form of government, group or society. And then some of you are oh so suprised at my vehemence against such lines of 'reasoning', against such systems as we all live in today, when it has come down to this: "you want to ensure that people don't have the freedom to murder..."

But no, you all go along and target me, because really, there's gotta be something wrong with me since I don't agree with the status quo