View Poll Results: How Bitchy is Lolli?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • She’s not a bitch. She’s an angel. Don’t you see her wings?

2 16.67%
  • Bedroom Bitch. You can bring her home to mom, but has a Cat-o-nine tails.

2 16.67%
  • Progressive Bitch – she’s left wing and proud of it.

1 8.33%
  • Every 28 day Bitch – it comes on a cycle, and you can’t turn it off…. Thank God for Motrin.

3 25.00%
  • Slutty Bitch – she’ll sleep with anybody, as long as that anybody isn’t you.

5 41.67%
  • Uber Bitch – ‘nuff said.

3 25.00%
  • I can’t vote on a poll without choosing the funny option.

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Bitchy is Lolli?

Default How Bitchy is Lolli?

Well, vote you dumbasses!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

You didn't make a poll, however if you do, it needs a "it depends" option. Sometimes she's very polite, other times talking with her is like smacking around a hornet's nest with a badger you've just maced...
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    You didn't make a poll, however if you do, it needs a "it depends" option. Sometimes she's very polite, other times talking with her is like smacking around a hornet's nest with a badger you've just maced...
    You lack patience young illusions.
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

PMS has nothing to do with my bitchiNess or lack there of, damn it.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Not nearly as bitchy as I
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

she's really bitchy
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Going apeshit over game sale posting put her into new levels of bitchiness on my end...

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Going apeshit over game sale posting put her into new levels of bitchiness on my end...
    Those were pretty dumb posts on your part

I mean, I recognize that it was you who was posting

But even so

Incredibly retarded
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

now you're just acting out because Lolli got a bitchy thread before you

^ HAHAHA, now that's funny OG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    now you're just acting out because Lolli got a bitchy thread before you
    Woe is me, I am undone

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Not nearly as bitchy as I
    Now that I can agree with.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

to infinity, and beyond.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    Bitch. Let me tell you how much of a bitch lolli can be. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word bitch was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the bitchiNess lolli could express at this micro-instant.
    Towards you.
    Bitch.
    Bitch.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Lolli is a sex troll. Is that being bitchy?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Tease?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Not as bitchy as she'd like to think she is

so fragile
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

...all these personas, it's easy to get confused.

Might be more interesting to say who's the bigger male bitch. A lot of contenders for that.

...all these personas, it's easy to get confused.

Might be more interesting to say who's the bigger male bitch. A lot of contenders for that.
    Men can't be bitches. We're assholes.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Men can't be bitches. We're assholes.
    au contraire. Men can be very bitchy. It's more like being drama queens. We have plenty of those here.

au contraire. Men can be very bitchy. It's more like being drama queens. We have plenty of those here.
    Well, I was talking strictly straight men.
    The Rules

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Well, I was talking strictly straight men.
    You're straight, and you can be a royal bitch sometimes. As well as an asshole. Good job.

Da-a-a-mn, It must be monday.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

So there we have the final proof: Lolli = troll = Loki
    Congratulations America

This has been a wonderful test of the poll colors for Classic Blue...
    . . .

Sex troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Not as bitchy as she'd like to think she is
    How bitchy do I like to think I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    So there we have the final proof: Lolli = troll = Loki
    But is Lolli Loki or is Loki Lolli? It makes a difference.

Last edited by Flixy; 02-08-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Sex troll!
    THUMBDS DOWN

<where the hell are the emoticons?>