Thread: Al Qaida is US puppet

Default Al Qaida is US puppet

Al Qaida (or most other terrrorist group) exists where US intelligence dominates. Al Qaida in US when Bush needs excuse to activate Mid-east war. That was 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there was no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appear to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence. That's why you see Al Qaida attacks in US, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq (after it is occupied by US). Because where they are protected by the intelligence, worked as a whip to beat people. When government want money and power, they beat the people with this whip (Al Qaida terror attack) People feel hurt then give up their civil rights and money to the government. DOJ got the Patriot Act. Pentagon got fat budget and Mid-east war.

Christ, he's faster than the Borg!

At first I was like... Kath is here, the transition is complete... and then I read more of his post that are not confined to two threads and I'm starting to rethink my original emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Crazy as hell... pandemonium.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Its ok as long as its all in one post.

Hes shown in the past that he is willing to be reasonable and keep it all in one megathread. Its not like an annoying bot. I wonder if he even realises that we are refugees from atariCC
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Kathaksung, correlation <> causation. Is there a defect in your brain that doesn't allow you to see this?

In this one I think he is right.
    These headlines com fro a reputable spanish newspaper.

Estados Unidos reitera su apoyo a un Estado palestino (US supports palestine state)
    http://www.nacion.com/ln_ee/2010/ene...do2237669.html

Extremista árabe reinvindica intento de atentado (arab extremist says responsible for attempt of attack)
    http://www.nacion.com/ln_ee/2010/ene...do2237653.html

Europa muestra un antisemitismo sin precedente (Europe shows antisemitism in levels not seen before)
    http://www.nacion.com/ln_ee/2010/ene...do2237666.html

If you read those news that came in the same day, Obama supports palestine state and enemies of US say "do not support Israel" to encourage US people to support israel.

And here, enemies of US support Obama climate change plan, so US people oppose Obama.

Extremist blames US for global warming
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8487030.stm

You could say that enemies of US look like a bad republican joke.

Any chance any of Kath's stuff could hit the blog? That could be interesting.

I don't know; sounds risky to me... lol.

AR81, but, but, but.... you're just as bad as Kath!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Paranoia silly boy ya'
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless