Thread: [AE] Level 10

Default [AE] Level 10

Missile turret on every planet. Random wandering corvettes. Stacks of fighters in orbit. I think I'm ready. I'm taking the plunge. If I die a fiery death before the end of the hour, you bastards better avenge me!

Godspeed!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

May the fork be with you.

Rand, since it looks like you'll be the next one over the hump, make sure you have at least one missile turret on each of your planets when you hit level 10. It looks like people are starting with the shooting.

Thanks. My defences are basically nothing currently, raced to economy/outpost exclusively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

That's still a good idea, but you should probably do what I did and stall just before level 10 to build up defences before crossing the threshold. Your level will start going up fast once you land on your new crystaline. You won't be able to manage more than ~90 economy without poping over. There are at least two aggressive players in the area. Kai and Xnargox. We'll need to crush them soon. Fortunately, it's looking like they might both be gearing up to smash each others faces in, which would make our jobs easier.

Depends. If we're going to pay for the game (€19 for a year looks relatively cheap) then maybe stalling is good. If not, then it'd be a good idea I'd think to get as many astro's as possible in the 7 day window.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Oh, you don't stall for very long, you just rush economy until ~9.9, then dead stop on economy and build the defences you need, then rush economy again.

For math: If you multiply your economy by 100, add fleet and tech, the point where you cross level 10 is at exactly 10000.

only €19 for a year? I could do that. We'll see in a few days I guess. Though in that case I suppose moons would be better.

I'm going to have to be careful with how I set things up going to bed tonight, I could accidentally go over in my sleep otherwise.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

What kind of insane shit have you got lined up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    For math: If you multiply your economy by 100, add fleet and tech, the point where you cross level 10 is at exactly 10000.
    Or if you divide fleet and tech by 100, add to your economy the point you cross is 100.

I like 100s, percentages are good.