Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [AE] Is this fun?

What's the time commitment to do well?

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    What he said. And any chance a new world will be opening or will we be able to do OK joining a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

If we play the P vs. E world, then there's only minimal harm from not playing often. The monster dens target people based on aggression and power, so if you're weak and/or not aggressive, they won't target you. Then you're free to pick monsters off on your free time.

There are three stages to the P vs. E game. First, you could kill off monsters within your city limits. This provides quite a lot of entertainment, and those monsters can't attack you. This takes maybe 2 days. The next stage is a bit boring because you're too weak to take advantage of monster dens on your own territory or to attack external ones, but you're still not getting attacked. In the last stage, you're powerful enough to attack all NPCs, and how many you attack is up to you. The main time commitment is probably in the first day, since you can build things very quickly. After a week, most structures take a day or longer to build.

I can't figure out when the world started (Roar of the Griffin 3), but beyond rankings, that would only have an effect in the P vs. P world. I think it started May 1, but I can't confirm it. Worlds don't start very frequently, so it's not practical to wait.

Edit: the world started May 2. Worlds sometimes start frequently (once a month), and sometimes they don't. They don't close down for a while though.
    Last edited by Loki; 06-07-2012 at 08:57 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I'll try it, I guess.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Is there anyone still around in this game? Is it alright if I toss this forum into the archives and get it off everybody's forum list?

I may be the only one left just gearing up for a final assault before I toss it
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Tosser.

Archive this forum Wraith it's full of trolls and vulgarity
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Is there anyone still around in this game? Is it alright if I toss this forum into the archives and get it off everybody's forum list?
    I just launched my final assault. Kai left one of his 90 econ planets open. And then he actually asked why I hit him. Nevermind the fact that he hit me three days in, the attack was 4k in pillaging alone.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    And then he actually asked why I hit him.
    I'm glad we left this game. Not only was it a time sink, but it looks like we have a trend where a portion of the people who are going to be serious players in the future get way too butthurt over being attacked, as if the only reason other people should be playing the game is to act as entertainment for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Archive this forum Wraith it's full of trolls and vulgarity
    Disband your planets and your fleet. Leave nothing for them to take. Then delete your account.
    . . .