Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [AE] Diplomacy

When you do, make sure you stick around long enough for them to rage out at you over messages. It's hilarious.

What did you get? :P
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

I wish I'd thought to copy/paste before deleting, but it started out trying to convince me that I was stupid to attack him and now I was going to pay, then after he figured out that I was quiting, trying to claim that I was ragequitting because he'd beaten me so badly. The guy was pretty whiny, and not very intelligent. He seemed to struggle with reading comprehension - I told him flat out that I didn't care what happened in the game, and he still kept trying to threaten me with in-game consequences. The obvious rage he was struggling with made it more amusing than it sounds from my description.

Ugh, my fleet isnt strong enough to take him on :P I didn't really prepare much, I could build 7000 credits worth of stuff now.. but I don't wanna wait, really.

If you can find where whoever you're targeting's fleet is, just smash into it. It'll set their production back by days if nothing else.

Was it Random? He was ranting against me too. This is after sending gloating messages to me over the last few days.
    Last edited by Loki; 06-08-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

It was just the base next door, but I only have 3 carriers + 60 bombers and rhe rest fighters, and 14 corvettes and 22 frigates. Not that much, really.

He's sent his entire fleet to his base in region 18. It will be there in about half an hour. You could see it since I have a planet there.

Razed three R~A planets before deleting my account. PS [R~A]HoneyButter is pissed, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I wish I'd thought to copy/paste before deleting, but it started out trying to convince me that I was stupid to attack him and now I was going to pay, then after he figured out that I was quiting, trying to claim that I was ragequitting because he'd beaten me so badly. The guy was pretty whiny, and not very intelligent. He seemed to struggle with reading comprehension - I told him flat out that I didn't care what happened in the game, and he still kept trying to threaten me with in-game consequences. The obvious rage he was struggling with made it more amusing than it sounds from my description.
    Okay, so tell me what you think of the following plan:

1) Save up a decent chunk of credits (thousands)
    2) Build an outpost ship and drop the sucker on the moon right below Random's planet in my region
    3) Then build only defensive structures and and enough shipyards to get corvettes
    4) Wait to save up more credits (thousands)
    5) Buy a lot of corvettes using saved up credits
    6) Log in several days later as massive fleet instanteously pops into existence minutes from Random's astro
    7) Launch them on a suicide run northward
    . . .

Meh, I got bored of my plan, just going to do a suicidal run, with some hope to liberate an astro Random is occupying. Going to also message people that might be enemies of Random in case they want to make an opportunistic grab for debris or occupation. Will post relevant messages, and attack outcomes here in case anyone still cares. A little under 2 hours til first strike.
    . . .

Battle Report
    Location 1 (M34:37:45:11)
    Time 2012-06-10 20:00:20
    Server Mira
    Attack Force
    Player [TEF] Illusions lvl 14.6
    Fleet Name X 1
    Defensive Force
    Player [DeRP] Random lvl 19.49
    Fleet Name Fleet 100 (Destroyed)
    Base 45559
    Start Defenses 52.67%
    End Defenses 0%
    Command Centers 1
    Commander Alexis Tauri (Research 4)

Attack Force
    Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
    Fighters 345 253 3 3.2 0
    Bombers 215 123 5.4 3.2 0

Defensive Force
    Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
    Fighters 90 0 3.36 3.4 0
    Missile Turrets 5.27 0 20.8 27.2 0
    Ion Turrets 5.27 0 33.6 54.4 2.6

Total cost of units destroyed: 1830 ( Attacker: 1380 ; Defender: 450 )
    Experience: ( Attacker: +122 ; Defender: +51 )
    New debris in space: 641
    Attacker conquered the base
    Attacker got 126 credits for pillaging defender's base.

I also immediately followed up by pirating three trade routes he had at that location. Onward to the next target.
    . . .

Illusions and Fuzzy: switch to the heroes game or the kitty gets it.

Also, let me know when I send this forum to the archives.

I'm quitting this after this attack run. I'll probably join the next, next game. Have other things to focus on at the moment.

Got two of his astros but he went active during the last leg and started following me, so I disbanded them. Now just antagonizing him. Waiting for him to launch on my astros before disbanding those too.
    Last edited by Illusions; 06-10-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    . . .

And I've deleted my account.
    . . .

Illusions, the current new game isn't particularly time consuming (to the degree that the slowness of progress was really really irritating me, even).
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Illusions, the current new game isn't particularly time consuming (to the degree that the slowness of progress was really really irritating me, even).
    Addictive was the problem with AstroEmpires, which resulted in me spending a lot of time with it.
    . . .

Curious message from Random

"Igor no need friend"
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."