Thread: [MMHK] Vestiges

Default [MMHK] Vestiges

Loki, tell me about them and when I should start on them.

From what I read in the wiki, you build them, enter with an army up to 100k, and fight to get bonuses, but it can collapse. You have to fight pretty strong armies though, apparently.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Loki, tell me about them and when I should start on them.
    If you're going to build them, buy the vestige pack from the game store. It makes things much easier. Each time you go a level lower, it has something like a 10% chance of collapsing. The store gets you things that prevent this from happening. It also gives you recall stones to exit the vestige and have the ability to go back to the last level you visited (otherwise, they break once you leave). There is lots of great stuff in them, but as I recall, you need a much, much bigger army to do well (I lost dozens of archliches there).

Due to the 100k power requirements, it's useful to have a combination of high-level troops, with extra ones ready to replace dead ones each time you go down a level.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Thanks for posting this, as I just got the "create a vestige" quest. Wasn't sure what I was getting into.

Build it even if you're not strong enough to attack it yet. The reward from the quest is higher than the cost of the vestige (as long as you build it for the cheapest amount possible).
    Hope is the denial of reality