Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MMHK] New P vs. P world

Default [MMHK] New P vs. P world

For anyone who's interested, a new P vs. P world started today (it's an Eastern European world). It's called the Rise of the Treants 3 WoT. If you go to Bulgaria, you should be able to access it (or by clicking on the link below). I'm going to use it to test fighting strategies for the new season that will start in September.

If you want to start near me, click on the following linky: http://mm-hk.com/referral/5b384fb180...f295da4514f386 If you already have an account, I won't get any bonus, don't worry.

For anyone who was holding off joining due to the disadvantage of joining the party late, here's your chance.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Wow, Asha isn't really nice in a new world. My present was 2 wood and ore.

I'm not sure I want to do more than one at a time, and not really feeling up to a PvP world right now. I'll join you on the next one after this cooperative world ends.

Also, anyone who was holding off joining can't see this forum.

If we're near each other, I'm pretty sure we can deter most attacks. The server is going to have perhaps 50 active people.

Can you move my first post to the other heroes kingdoms thread then?

Come on, the guy had a shirt and shoes on.
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Lolli and I are kicking ass with the generous assistance of Asha.

Started in the PvP world, any chance to help get started I could get 1 Mercury and/or any spare Gold off someone? I can repay back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

You should get 1 mercury and 2k gold in 30 minutes.

Thanks. So I'm nowhere near to fighting them yet (nowhere near to second city yet, again) but are Sylvan Copses the same as the Rifts? And will we be targeted by Mercenaries or just other players?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

No, I think they're for attacking. We only get attacked by other players. You get 2 weeks of newbie protection, so it's not an issue. I would appreciate it if you got 30k dominion in your main city in the next 58 minutes, so your influence increases and I can settle a city near you at half the price.

I'd appreciate that too LOL. Currently only got 21,926 but could hire 30 Familiar's and 1 Horned Demon if I had more Gold. Could they give enough? I don't see anywhere listing how much Dominion units give?

I like the look of 85,72 for my second - its currently under an allies control.

http://mmhk.jactari.info/creatures

Structures also have a dominion score, so it's possible you'll hit 30k (http://mmhk.jactari.info/buildings see right-most column).

PVP servers have a weird balancing thing in place, which is meant to prevent unfair buying/selling/gifting. One of the consequences is that I can't really send more than a thousand or two gold.

I'm thinking about 84, 70 and 85, 69. Mainly, I need lots of wood.

Where is dominion listed in that creatures segment?

Why do you need wood? If I go for 85,72 it'd mean I'd have 2 wood total but only 1 ore so I could probably then start trading wood with you.

I could trade you perhaps say 6 Wood for 3 Mercury? If we do it via the Auction House for 6000 gold then that'd give me that quest.

Sure. I'll put it up now.

OK mine's up. I don't have the gold so you'll need to accept mine first, then I can send the gold back to you by accepting yours.

I might be able to build up to regularly be able to trade you wood if you need it. Is there anything you have too much of that you can trade?

I have quite a haul of ore (I have 100 more ore than wood). I also have a decent amount of sulfur from clearing tiles. I have extra mercury at this point, but I might not in the future as I'll need it to recruit treants.

I haven't started clearing my tiles yet, concentrating all my resources on getting more resource generation (ran out quickly last time) and only intend on freeing tiles when I need them/have upgraded silo. I have lots of wood tiles, far more wood tiles than anything else.

If you can clear tiles that have gold or expensive rares for cheap, it might be an idea to do so. Get a hero with salesman level 3 pronto, as it greatly increases the amount of money you make. You can also buy an artifact for 100 seals that further increases the selling price of rares by 12%.

My main hero (me) has level 1 of each of the Fighter skills, makes it easier to win against NPCs. Was intending to make his second class Leader.

My secondary hero has the Architect category and level 2 Foreman to make it faster to build and upgrade buildings/mines. Was intending to make his second class Landlord to enable to get free skill points on my next Hero's.

So far once again I have not been able to roll any decent magic users. I'm re-rolling daily to try and find a good one, but no luck yet. Keep rolling 60/60 max attack and defence.

Which one do you reckon should get Salesman and instead of what? What category is it in?

It's under merchant. You get the skill that increases the sale price of all resources by 27%. Just hire a third hero whose main job will be to have these secondary skills. Don't worry about their attributes. Maybe get them the builder skill as well, so you can build research towers for resources.

It would be helpful if you got one of your heroes the enlister level 3 ability that lets new heroes start with 3 extra skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It would be helpful if you got one of your heroes the enlister level 3 ability that lets new heroes start with 3 extra skill points.
    That's what I meant with Landlord. What do Research Towers do?

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    That's what I meant with Landlord. What do Research Towers do?
    Increase production of mines. If they're built next to the same mine, you get a 4.8% bonus to production for each level of the research tower.

Is there a table as to how much they cost? Wondering whether 4.8% bonus would be worth the cost of it.

EDIT: I only see wood/ore/sulphur towers? There's no Gold tower? I imagine it'd be most useful eg in your new city with 2 wood mines then.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Is there a table as to how much they cost? Wondering whether 4.8% bonus would be worth the cost of it.

EDIT: I only see wood/ore/sulphur towers? There's no Gold tower? I imagine it'd be most useful eg in your new city with 2 wood mines then.
    It's definitely cost-efficient to build the first two levels once your mine is level 5 or 6. The towers work best in a town with two of the same mine. Then one tower affects both mines.

No gold towers, unfortunately.

Need more wood? I need 6 Mercury so want to trade?

Sure. Send me a message in-game when you're on.

If you have a hero to space, you should consider trying to conquer 88, 63. The player is now inactive, it's a fairly good location, and I believe it won't cost you the regular price of a city to build.

Still in protection - guessing I'd have to leave protection to do that? Anyway, why that one? Provides no Gold and Gems and Crystals which are useless to me.