Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [MMHK] New P vs. P world

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    From what I've seen, it only matters that the research tower touches one. Good location though. How much did it end up costing?
    Just the basic costs, it was right on the edge of our borders, which have now expanded

Could you check if your two-wood city, if they're both improved/upgraded the same are both generating same amount of wood? Assuming one's touching and one's not, you don't have one earning more? Good to know if so.

Be a shame to lose you Flixy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Well, I'm not much value right now either

So, when will you kindly point the clan members here to use these forums as a base for discussion? Who knows, some might stray into the other subforums and actually stay.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Just the basic costs, it was right on the edge of our borders, which have now expanded

Could you check if your two-wood city, if they're both improved/upgraded the same are both generating same amount of wood? Assuming one's touching and one's not, you don't have one earning more? Good to know if so.

Be a shame to lose you Flixy.
    Yes, they produce the same amount.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Well, I'm not much value right now either

So, when will you kindly point the clan members here to use these forums as a base for discussion? Who knows, some might stray into the other subforums and actually stay.
    I asked once and no one responded.

Where exactly is clan stuff being discussed now - the provided forums, or the chat? Chat you can only read back a little, and there's no structure. As the game progresses I think a better place will be needed, and I suggest this place
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

As game progresses, most people become inactive.

You should use this place.

Guessing Saturday is the crystal (blue rare, is it gem?) bonus day? Got quite a few crystals to get rid of if you can again?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Isn't it gems?

The blue one

That's why I said the blue one.

Anyway, able to sell them? Is it Saturday?

Yep to both.

Where and when do you want me to send the gems to tomorrow? Guessing you'll need to sell yours first before so they're not destroyed by the cap. Any chance you'd be able to trade for an even 2000 this time and still make a profit on them?

I have at least 108 that I can get rid of. Depending upon how many tiles I can clear and the rewards from them, that might go upto ~200.

Getting desperate for the gold now so glad for this arriving at last

Sure, and send them to Svartheim. Wait a bit in the morning so I don't get flooded with gems.

Let me know when I can send them, and how many a time.