Thread: [MMHK] Asha's Gift

Default [MMHK] Asha's Gift

I figured this would update at Midnight so I waited until 23:58 until claiming it, but it appears I missed yesterday's gift now. The game was still showing 23:58 as the time, but guessing that must be showing local time while the update is in another zone - maybe continental or GMT? When does it update.

Cheesed off at missing that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

You get Asha's gift at 11 PM British time.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Always, or only while we're in the Summer? Ie will it revert to midnight when we return to GMT or will it go an hour earlier then too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Always, or only while we're in the Summer? Ie will it revert to midnight when we return to GMT or will it go an hour earlier then too?
    I'm not 100% sure. I think it might be midnight server time. Alternately, it might just be some set time. If you want to test it, create an account on an American server and see when you get the gift.
    Hope is the denial of reality