Thread: Blatant Display of Racism by Cockbag Cops

Default Blatant Display of Racism by Cockbag Cops

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1669619.html

Fuck yeah 'Murika! Discipline and arrest an ethnic minority for passivism and rationality. Land of the great, home of the free, except if you're a marginalized group.

The Pakistani system of labeling minorities apostates, encouraging their murder, and then refusing to prosecute is far better!
    Hope is the denial of reality

What does this thread have to do with Pakistan?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Because he keeps on defending the country.

What does that have to do with this thread?
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The Pakistani system of labeling minorities apostates, encouraging their murder, and then refusing to prosecute is far better!
    God damn you Loki! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Pakistan? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Pakistan? What the fuck are you talking about?
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

The U.S. judicial system of locking up billionaires making fraudulent transactions and inevitably ruining the lives of millions has far fairer punishments: ten years! Their crimes affect millions and, arguably, the deplorable situations the cheated ones find themselves in are worst than the permanent state of blissful sleep.

BRB, gonna go rob a bank. Lemme risk my life for a fraction of the embezzled money, but suffer a greater and longer imprisonment sentence. If anything, America is teaching my generation money stolen and prison sentence (up to a critical point) are inversly related.

Because he keeps on defending the country.
    I assumed no one was senile on this site, or at least not the age. Maybe it's an early form of memory degeneration disease? Maybe it's forgetfulness? Or maybe conformation bias?

If you go through the majority of my posts, I never once claimed it was better. In fact, I admit it's a a poorly-planned logistical nightmare. I just presented you with the equally decadent perspective except from an Oriental perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    God damn you Loki! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Pakistan? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Pakistan? What the fuck are you talking about?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

The sound of the woman saying "Get your supervisor" over and over hurt almost as much as the taser probably did. WTF was that going to accomplish?

Am I the only one missing the blatant display of racism? I see police officers who are blatantly abusing their authority, but it didn't strike me as blatant racism. Is this any more shocking then the "Don't tase me bro," episode a few years back?

Every time police officers blatantly abuse their authority towards a black, it is assumed to be motivated by racism.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Touche. I shouldn't have inferred. I'll be damned if a police officer arrests a pedestrian for jaywalking; I have yet to witness it. I figured since the dude was a visible minority, ya know? Maybe I should work for Fox.

You're assuming many things with little evidence, and yet you're accusing Fox of something?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Touche. I shouldn't have inferred. I'll be damned if a police officer arrests a pedestrian for jaywalking; I have yet to witness it. I figured since the dude was a visible minority, ya know? Maybe I should work for Fox.
    Wait, I thought you were mocking outrage in your opening post.

Haven't watched the video, but the article suggests he wasn't arrested for jaywalking, but either warned or ticketed and asked subsequently for his ID. That does not seem abnormal, or racist, or anything. He refused, which I don't know is allowed over there, over here this situation would definitely give the police grounds for asking, and you have to give an ID here, in this case. Then they wanted pick him up for refusing to give an ID, which would be the expected consequence over here.

So aside from quick resort to a taser in a way it is not intended, but that seems the norm rather than the exception in the US. I don't see racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    So aside from quick resort to a taser in a way it is not intended, but that seems the norm rather than the exception in the US. I don't see racism.
    Basically, you are significantly more likely to be stopped and "harassed" by police in the US if you're black *and Hispanic, in some areas* than you would be if you were white. For petty or made-up infractions which usually do not get enforced *like jaywalking* There is a term for this type of stop, the offense is considered to be "walking while black" or "driving while black."
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

It's the same in London and, I imagine, in any place where the police have a tendency to stop people.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I should clarify that I never said I thought it was a particularly bad assumption.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

I'm not sure that it's a bad assumption per se, but I also wouldn't classify it as blatant racism.

People can always go and look up the word "blatant" in the dictionary.

Hey, I needed a sensational title to grab attention. MY PARENTS DID NOT HUG ME ENOUGH AS A CHILD; i'm attention starved. In France, the Africans generally have it better off than the Arabs from Maghreb.

Maghreb is in Africa
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

I think the cultural arab region stretches to morocco, no?