Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 1,351 to 1,361 of 1361

Thread: RomneyRyan 2012!

I recall you saying that Romney needed a lead of 5 to 6% for him to stand any chance because of the distribution of EV's.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

I wouldn't quite say 5-6% but yes he definitely needed a significant lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    I recall you saying that Romney needed a lead of 5 to 6% for him to stand any chance because of the distribution of EV's.
    I said that after the election based on the results, so can't claim credit for it. Before the election, I was saying Romney needed to win by 2-3%.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Ah, that's very possible. Might have confused the percentages. Probably due to drinking beer while reading them.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...e-disadvantage

This is probably what you're thinking of. Romney would need to win the popular vote by 4.8% in order to get 270 electoral votes.
    Hope is the denial of reality

746. GOP is obedient to the Feds (11/21/2012)

With60,000 dead, Mexicans wonder why drug war doesn't rate in presidential debate

Much of Latin America wasdismayed that they got only a glancing mention in Romney and Obama's finalpresidential debate.

By Sara Miller Llana |Christian Science Monitor – 10/23/2012

That means no candidatetalked about the drug trade, despite historic violence playing out in Mexico,much of it along the 2,000-mile border that the US shares.

http://news.yahoo.com/60-000-dead-me...141857504.html
    So far, the death toll inSyria is about 30,000, much less than 60,000. The media and US politicians beatthe drum on civilians’ death there but keep a blind eye on its neighbor Mexico.Are the lives of the Muslim more valuable than Mexicans? No, it’s because thistopic would certain to draw out a scandal – Operation Fast and Furious. It’s anAchilles’ heel of the Obama’s administration. Why the GOP and Romney hadn’ttaken the advantage on this issue inelection campaign? Because it’s the Feds that control this nation and theelection. Eric Holder and D.O.J. committed the crime to supply the weapons toMexican drug gangs and made Mexico a slaughtering field. The republican daresnot to offend its master. So the issue was left alone.

The cause that leads theFeds to keep Obama on his chair is they need his Healthcare for their case.(see “726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”. Obama is therare President who could be re-elected when unemployment was above 7.4%. Afterthe failure, the Republican recognizes the intention of the Feds and bows down:

Boehner:'Obamacare is the law of the land'

By Michael O'Brien, NBCNews 11/8/2012

Republicans' efforts to undoPresident Barack Obama's health care reform law appear to have come to an end,as House Speaker John Boehner described it Thursday as the "law of theland."

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...-the-land?lite
    Last edited by Wraith; 12-01-2012 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Fixed formatting to make it readable ~W

I forgot about how this started with you lending your name to a scheme to import goods for a "friend" that ended up being crates full of drugs.

Hmm...dead bodies.

Last POTUSOA election.

RIP:
    Nessus
    Ziggy
    Catgrrl
    Last edited by Being; 09-03-2015 at 05:03 AM.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Ziggy made a fly-by a couple of weeks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

POTUSOA?

President of the United States of America? Very formal. Very formal, indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnus View Post
    POTUSOA?

President of the United States of America? Very formal. Very formal, indeed...
    Pronounced Protozoa...r is invisible.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?