Thread: Just wondering...

Default Just wondering...

https://www.yahoo.com/health/student...992708662.html

What prevents a normal guy from saying 'yeah uh I totally feel like a woman today so uh yeah let me into the girl's locker room. Um what am I doing with my phone? are you harassing me because I'm transgender I just needed to make a phone call not video tape these totally hot chicks errr wait...'

Just sayin. It's gonna happen.

If it happens, arrest the person, whether they're male or female. And you do realize how women's bathrooms work, right? Not much chance to see any naked parts.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If it happens, arrest the person, whether they're male or female. And you do realize how women's bathrooms work, right? Not much chance to see any naked parts.
    Locker room. Not restroom.

"She previously used a gender-neutral faculty bathroom but began changing in the girls’ locker room this school year before her physical education class.

Protesters were divided: One side supported Perry’s right to change in the girls’ locker room; the other wants her to continue to use the gender-neutral bathroom."

The phone comment still stands. And given the abuse transgendered people face, do you really think anyone willingly subject themselves to that abuse just to see some semi-naked girls?
    Hope is the denial of reality