Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paul Ryan's Black Cheerleader Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    No one here claimed that all public schools are great. But most employers and public colleges aren't going to ask questions about the quality of your public school. Furthermore, the colleges in the poor parts of the country tend to have lower expectations anyway. And a college degree is a college degree.
    Yeah, because Brooklyn is known for having high-quality public schools. The student with the top grades in my year went to Pace...
    Make up your mind.

Funny how a thread about Ryan's black girl friend morphed into a discussion about poverty and opportunities....and now it's about "certain" immigrant groups or natives not emphasizing self-control or learning.

Yeah, everyone can probably agree that cultural values matter. Urban areas with diversity, and ethnic 'enclaves' that act as support systems make a huge difference. But please explain your broad brush assertions that "bad decisions", lack of self-control, or certain values cause poverty.

The advantages in a communist system aren't derived from wealth but from their position in government.
    Same as in many other nepotic or aristocratic systems. That may be how they get their wealth but the nepotism and party apparatus helps maintain it. Either way the same remains - once they've got it, they and their families are massively at an advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

To be fair, you could prevent most of that through regular purges, but that's gone out of style recently.
    Hope is the denial of reality

I don't mean to interrupt the dialogue between Loki and Rand that seems to be about English politics, but.....

....how's the US working to "purge" aristocratic wealth, political nepotism, and Party apparatus from the process of democratic elections and 'self-governance'?

The problem then Loki is who controls the purges. GGT: Communism = English politics?

To answer your question I'd say it's working "very well" in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

No, but I wasn't sure what "you" meant.

So far, the only US purges I can see are related to voter rolls, and voter eligibility. As decided by the Party apparatus. Which, btw, hasn't decided to purge the nepotism or extremist 'aristocrats' from their Party.

Are we playing word association here? Because I'm pretty sure I was referring to Stalin and Mao.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Loki, I admitted your "references" escaped me, but I wasn't trying to interrupt. Okay?

Still, Rand asked you who controls those purges.

Zionist capital of course. And the Fed.

Being snarky doesn't count as a reply. You've dodged and weaved your way through this thread, without answering any direct question directly.