Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines Troubles...

Default Valentines Troubles...

Need some advicies from the peepsies of this forum. Heres my story:

There was this one girl who likes me and I didn't like her at first. Then within the last 3 weeks, I sort of got used to the idea and started liking her back. We would speak and she would grab my arm when we talked or randomly bump into me when we walked, and she would talk about guys she would never go out with when she knew I could hear. Then last wednesday, I gave her chocolate and balloons for her birthday and she acted really happy about it. Then comes thursday, she just decideds to start telling me to stfu for no reason. Same thing yesterday. I really wanted to ask her out for valentines day, but she's been ignoring my texts...anyone have any advice on this? I think she might be doing this just to see if I like her back in hopes of valentines day being so near, but if so, how does she expect to ever get together then?

Texts? More than one?

Sheesh. Take a hint - she's not interested.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Did you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Did you even read?

she just decideds to start telling me to stfu for no reason. Same thing yesterday. I really wanted to ask her out for valentines day, but she's been ignoring my texts...anyone have any advice on this?
    She's not interested.

I never asked her out over texts.

Fish + Sea = Plenty

Don't waste time with the "fuck with your head psycho" types when there are plenty of far less damaged goods to choose from.

Then again, you don't seem to know what you want either so she might be the normal one and you might be the "fuck with your head psycho"...
    Such is Life...

If she's gonna pull that crap either confront her or ignore her.

Don't waste your time (and money) on such a girl.
    Your search had no results.

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    I never asked her out over texts.
    Lolli never said you did. She said that this girl doesn't seem to be interested in you.

And I agree.

She wasn't interested from the beginning. Flirts can be like that.

If you want advice from very nice adults that may give you very good advise on things that trouble you, go to
    http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/
    They also allow freedom to discuss politics.
    Last edited by ar81; 02-14-2010 at 09:44 AM.

you need to learn to laugh about this, it's one of the most important experiences in a man's life...

do something fun for valentine's day, deal with this problem later if you have to deal with it at all.

oh wait, today is valentine's day... okay, do something fun today.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Tip to perform with girls:
    1.Girls have an antenna for your body language. Watch it!!
    It is easy to send the wrong body message. For example, if you are stressed because you fear failure, she may feel it as your body language or words shows you are not confident, and they may feel rejected by you.

2.Do not scare girls. You can get along if you just do not scare them away with your words or body language. Make her feel comfortable when she is with you.
    We boys use to be rude with each other, and body language does not matter. It does not work with girls. Being rude or ignoring such language may scare them away.
    Dealing with girls is an entire new form of communication, like learning an alien language.

3.When you meet a girl try to let her know you are interested about her for romantic purposes without saying it. Once you are in the "friend zone" it is over, there is no way out.
    Fear rejection? I had to ask 9 girls before I got a "YES" for the first time when I was young... A successful rate for a salesman is 13% of attempts becoming actual sales.

Listen to this man

For he is Batman

Born to save us all

Each and every one of us
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

he's right, don't be afraid

fear leads to anger

anger leads to hate

hate leads to forums

forums lead to suffering...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Texts? More than one?

Sheesh. Take a hint - she's not interested.
    See? That's why Turkey still isn't a western country . You never know which word doesn't mean 'maybe'. Overhere not replying to someone's messages may actually be a sign that you want him to try harder
    Congratulations America

I'm pretty sure she's interested though...she never talks about guys directly to me and always when I'm in earshot. Sometimes when we're walking she'll just exclaim that shes cold(thats what most girls ask when they seem to want hugs apparently) and plus shes always grabbing for my arms when we talk. She exaggerates her laughs when I make a joke and even tries to make contact with my hands when handing me something. Plus she's joining all these facebook groups refering to the want of a boyfriend. Whenever she gives hugs, she'll never give me one but always look over at me and on friday in my german class she went down the rows of seats asking people to be her valentine, exlcuding only me. One of her friends even randomly came up to me and told me to ask her out.

This may or may not be true, but I think her phone may have stopped working as well. I know it did for a short time, but idk wheather it's fixed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    he's right, don't be afraid

fear leads to anger

anger leads to hate

hate leads to forums

forums lead to suffering...
    ...and that was the damn near death of us all.

you know knux, you could just screw this whole valentine's business and just ask her out. no explanations, no preambles, no waiting for her to come down the rows of desks to you. and if she says no then no worries you'll still have us

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    you know knux, you could just screw this whole valentine's business and just ask her out. no explanations, no preambles, no waiting for her to come down the rows of desks to you. and if she says no then no worries you'll still have us
    Didn't he say he was 16 in some thread? I think the game-playing is still required by most at that age.

But seriously - after being shut-the-fuck-uped, move on. What you are doing now is borderline stalker and creepy.

Creepy? As in how?

As in she told you STFU and you think she's interested and won't let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point View Post
    People, they are like 16 years old, typically they don't know what they will want 5 minutes from when they make up their mind about something.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point View Post
    She told me to stfu after she started whispering to others while looking at me. She very loudly emphasized the word "girlfriend" when whispering

I don't know where you live, but I imagine you've made up your mind not to ask her out for today. Still I'd say go for it anyway, unless this is the type of situation where everyone at your school would find out if she said no, you'd be ridiculed, and have to live with it. So I can understand trepidation if you're a freshmen or sophomore, but if you've only got a little bit of time left at high school then why not ask her out?

I did want to ask her out last thursday. The only reason I haven't was because she was yelling at or ignoring me

This girl yells at you, ignores you, and tells you to shut the fuck up, and you like her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

That always works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    This girl yells at you, ignores you, and tells you to shut the fuck up, and you like her?
    I'm pretty sure she dosen't mean it though