Thread: End of the world

Default End of the world

End of the world thread was closed. You may continue debate here.

I tried to keep it out of religious discussion. But it seems that it was closed anyway.
    Moderator was not specific, so I am unable to determine if I engaged in religious debate.

I just pointed out how religious interpretations about end of the world aren't but an urban legend, which keeps the thread out of the religious matter. But who knows. It seems I must be dumb enough not to understand the moderation style.

Anyway, the debate about end of the world may continue here.

What's the debate? That the world's not really going to end like religous myth predicts?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

We don't have a sufficient amount of 13-year-olds posting here to continue this debate.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    We don't have a sufficient amount of 13-year-olds posting here to continue this debate.
    I could allow my 8 year old to answer if you'd like. I think his answer would involve cylons, though (and no, he's never watched BSG, so he wouldn't actually call them cylons).
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.