Thread: General Games forum

Default General Games forum

At the moment we have one sub-forum for MMHK, one for Guild Wars etc ... in order for a forum to become active there needs to be enough interest, it to be created and then to know who plays that game (and for them to realise the forum's there).

Might it not be easier to streamline this into having a single hidden Games Forum which all active members are members of to merge MMHK, Guild Wars etc ... and then if say someone wants to create a discussion for any other game it is the simple matter of creating a thread for that one rather than the rigmarole of an entire forum created just for that purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Why make them hidden? If you want interest and longevity they need to be open like the rest of the forum. Or are they mainly used to setup backstabbing plots against other clans/gangs/worlds?

But I agree with the this, considering I've presented the same idea twice previously
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 10-03-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Third
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Why make them hidden?
    I was trying to keep from annoying the rest of the forum population with chatter about games they don't play.

If there are no objections, I can set this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I was trying to keep from annoying the rest of the forum population with chatter about games they don't play.

If there are no objections, I can set this tonight.
    I thought it was hidden to be able to "backstab" in MMO's other clans etc

If its about chatter then having one forum they don't look into shouldn't be an issue.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Seems like a good idea.
    Hope is the denial of reality

As long as it's not a DBZ forum..

Looks good. I like what you've done with the [Title] prefix for the threads.

Don't know why but I wasn't expecting the Game megathread to be moved. Suppose it makes sense to be there now.

We'll see if it catches on! I'm hoping the community lose the ability to make threads about smaller things because of the moves.