Thread: I like vBulletin+Loki question

Default I like vBulletin+Loki question

No one still knows why you started deleting your posts randomly. Are you psychic, Loki, and predicted the Phoxe disaster?

Also, I like vBulletin. :{

I think at least the "Save" button needs to be removed. It's annoying -- no one uses it!

Also, this forum does not properly down-scale pictures to the user's maximum thread window size.

Default Re: I like vBulletin+Loki question

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnus
    No one still knows why you started deleting your posts randomly. Are you psychic, Loki, and predicted the Phoxe disaster?
    Were you ever in the IRC channel?

Also, I like vBulletin. :{.
    Cough up the money.
    Your search had no results.

Also, I like vBulletin. :{

I think at least the "Save" button needs to be removed. It's annoying -- no one uses it!

Also, this forum does not properly down-scale pictures to the user's maximum thread window size.
    In the book that foretells the Ragnarok, we are told that the God Loki must get banned from the forbidden place before a rebirth can take place.
    Hope is the denial of reality

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    In the book that foretells the Ragnarok, we are told that the God Loki must get banned from the forbidden place before a rebirth can take place.
    And it causes all kinds of chaos, as befits a trickster.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.