Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
To pick an easy one:

5) “I believe very much in our renewable capabilities; ethanol, wind, solar will be an important part of our energy mix.” Romney is actually against a one-year renewal of the wind production tax credit. The wind production tax credit has led to $14 billion of investment in 2011 and tens of thousands of American jobs.

So to say that wind will be an important part of the energy mix requires Romney to support every wind production tax credit?

Another easy one:

8) “I will fight to create more energy in this country, to get America energy secure. And part of that is bringing in a pipeline of oil from Canada.” Even with generous assumptions, the impact of the pipeline on oil prices is unclear and may raise prices in midwest states. After all, a lot of that refined tar sands crude will be sold on the international market.

Somehow this "myth" is suggesting Romney stated pipeline of oil from Canada would be the sole reason America gets energy secured. It was *part* of the solution.

If this is the kind of fact checking you and ziggy want in a live debate... you could see why I don't think this is a good idea.