Thread: A world without sex, religion, politics, economics and advertising

Default A world without sex, religion, politics, economics and advertising

Can we imagine such a world?

The interesting thing about this is that it comes to my mind what could be of the world if there was no sex, no politics and no religion. I am not sure if talking about economics is forbidden at Atari...

Economics is more technical, but still people do not seem to embrace it like that. For some reason people confuse economic policy with politics in economy.
    I think we'd be happy without sex, economy, politics and religion.

Historically mentally ill politicians have been ruining the lives of millions of people.
    Also, sex seems to be the solution to a problem that wouldn't exist if there was no sex.
    Without sex we should think about friendship instead of jealousy.
    We'd think about arts, about exploring space, about playing games.
    In the absense of economy, we would just provide help on each other and the only currency would be our honor to return help to those who helped us. With no economy, advertising would not be needed.

It is perhaps unintended, but it seems Atari forbidding that could make us see how much time we waste thinking about sex, economy, politics and religion.

I would not be happy without sex.

I'd have to think about the rest. But there is no way I could ever be happy without sex.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by ar81 View Post
    Also, sex seems to be the solution to a problem that wouldn't exist if there was no sex.
    You mean life? :P
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

also with those things gone, we all would be boring and bland like a flat cake.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBullet View Post
    also with those things gone, we all would be boring and bland like a flat cake.
    Like in the AtariCC forums?