Thread: How to put an end to Lewk's favourite hobby?

Default How to put an end to Lewk's favourite hobby?

Unlike Lewkowski, grown-ups and civilised people generally think slut-shaming sucks. Nevertheless it remains a popular activity in modern western countries even outside the Lewkowski/Limbaugh household. Why is that? Why is the internet full of it? I of course want to see various constitutional amendments banning slut-shaming esp on facebook.de but I'd also like to hear your thoughts on taxes and other possible means to disincentivise slut-shaming.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I must have missed a post, because I don't understand what Lewk posted here to merit the call-out.

Duh Lewk loves Rush Limbaugh who loves nothing more than he loves calling women sluts and whores

Its a bit early to be drunk isn't? [EDIT: I wrote this before Dread's post above mine, also realised its gone midnight in Sweden] I don't recall Lewk ever doing this - and I DO recall Lewk disagreeing with Limbaugh in the past.

[wipes dust off modhat]If you want to disagree with Limbaugh then do that, don't insult a member here. This thread is unbecoming. [/modhat]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Lewk's favourite hobby isn't slut-shaming. His favourite hobby is to actively and deliberately troll members of this forum by making offensively retarded assertions about all liberals based on his fantasies and occasionally on something some idiot said. There is no doubt that Limbaugh and Lewk are as one, esp. in this matter.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with Lewk's views on sluts--and dollars to Dreadnaughts that they really are closer to Limbaugh's than they are to Ellen's--the actual problem of slut-shaming remains even where Lewk isn't involved.

Or is it a problem?

There are more than a page of google results on threads that bring up lewk's slut shaming and blaming. Not sure why we decided now was a good time to claim pointing out that stance is wrong
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If you want to provide some context to this then go ahead but right now it looks just like completely out of the blue trolling of another member.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

when you get the ataricommunity site to work, then i'll be more than happy to do that, until then the rest of this community seems to have a better memory.

edit:
    in before the short list of results that happen to say lewk and slut on the same page without directly mentioning his known slut-blaming.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 01-01-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

We've been at this site for years now, if this was someone's "favourite" hobby there's zero reason to need a site we moved from years ago.

Link one: Word slut was used by CitizenCain with a wink, not Lewk, in a convo with Nessus.
    Link two: Word slut used by Nessus solely.
    Link three: Word slut used by Nessus solely.
    Link four: Word slut used by a quote (from Reddit) from you yourself only.
    Link five: Word slut used by Illusions solely.
    Link six: Word slut used by Loki solely.
    Link seven: Word slut used by Lor solely.
    Link eight: Word slut used by you yourself solely.
    Link nine: Word slut quoted used by Aimless in a made-up quote solely.
    Link ten: Word slut used by you yourself in a made-up quote solely.

So people from the first page of your link who've used the word slut:
    Ominous Gamer: Three Times
    Nessus: Twice
    Cain: Once
    Illusions: Once
    Loki: Once
    Lor: Once
    Lewkowski: Never

Well done for showing that Lewk doesn't use the word, but you seem to more than anyone else

Using the sites own search tool to search for posts made by Lewkowski with keyword slut brings up zero posts. Removing the user Lewkowski (or putting in other users) brings up hits, so to the best of my abilities I can't find him EVER even using the word, let alone it being his "favourite hobby". This is out of the blue trolling to the best I can see.

Oh come on, most people aren't going to come right out and say the word. They want to fool you and Dreadnaught. You have to read between their liberal democrat lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Using the sites own search tool to search for posts made by Lewkowski with keyword slut brings up zero posts. Removing the user Lewkowski (or putting in other users) brings up hits, so to the best of my abilities I can't find him EVER even using the word, let alone it being his "favourite hobby". This is out of the blue trolling to the best I can see.
    perhaps you should try rape then. that's usually how the "was asking for" angle comes about. 4 pages of results. yippee. just don't get distracted when he mentions how its funny for criminals to get raped in prison.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Lewkowski post a single thing about sexual politics, let alone any rape victim blaming (which would actually be utterly counter to his views on crime and punishment) or slut shaming. I get the point Minx is trying to make, but what's your excuse, omnious?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Is there any context to this thread were Lewk has (that you can link to) recently done this which is why you've named it this way, or is this just trolling?

I don't know how the rest of the community feels since we very rarely take mod-action but I feel somewhat that this thread should be closed if it is just trolling another member by name out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever seen Lewkowski post a single thing about sexual politics, let alone any rape victim blaming (which would actually be utterly counter to his views on crime and punishment) or slut shaming. I get the point Minx is trying to make, but what's your excuse, omnious?
    still my original question in this thread.

perhaps you should try rape then. that's usually how the "was asking for" angle comes about. 4 pages of results. yippee. just don't get distracted when he mentions how its funny for criminals to get raped in prison.
    Changing the word to rape

Link 1: Lewk complaining about a rapist not being extradited, wanting to see the rapist punished.
    Link 2: Lewk complaining about a rapist being released from prison, says rapists should spend life behind bars.
    Link 3: Lewk happy a rapist was killed.
    Link 4: Lewk says "shoot the SOB" who rapes.
    Link 5: Lewk opposes suicide, says there's a difference between 18->15 statutory rape and non-consensual rape or bigger age differences (can't think of anyone here who disagrees with the latter).
    Link 6: Lewk says that those who falsely accuse rape should be in prison, that there should be a high bar to it.
    Link 7 - Only mentioned by someone else, in context of anime.
    Link 8: Lewk says that those who rape children should "fry or rot in prison"
    Link 9: Lewk in a religious discussion incredulously asks to see chapter and verse of where it says in the Bible that rapists should marry their victims (wiggin gives as "Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (NIV)")
    Link 10: Lewk glad to see a rapist shot.

So what I get from an overall impression is that Lewk believes rapists should be killed by vigilantes (what I'd say is his favourite hobby is posting links like that), "fried" or in prison for life. But that falsely accusing someone of rape should if proven also see jail time. There is however a difference between non-consensual rape and borderline similar ages consensual underage sex. I don't see anything about blaming the victim, in fact as Steely said that is entirely counter to his whole infamous "fry 'em" world-view of criminal justice.

I meant in the onsite search (hence the quote). but it was more a point that aimless made at the same time. lewk never comes out to make a direct claim, we have to take pot shots at why he creates most of his half baked threads, and hope he doesn't go back into hiding before answering

perhaps you're confused on what my first google link was showing?

Please provide a direct contextual link to Lewk doing this, not merely words others have used in the same thread Lewk's posted in, or (unless others object) I'll close this thread as the out of the blue trolling of another member.

Thread Closed.

Logic:
    Although we generally have thick skins here we rarely, if ever, have threads created dedicated to insulting another member here. Since Christmas Day Lewk has only posted in the Fiscal Cliff thread, nothing else and certainly nothing sexual. He has not posted anything today. I do not feel it is appropriate to have a thread dedicated to insulting another member, who may not even be online to defend himself, out of the context of any current discussion.

If you want to object to my decision to close the thread, feel free to discuss that in the Site Discussion forum.
    If you want to re-create a new thread to discuss Rush Limbaugh or anyone else (with links) rather than trolling another community member feel free to do that in this forum.