Thread: Update 4.2.0.3

Default Update 4.2.0.3

Just a heads up, sometime Friday night US PST the forum software will be updated. This will mean a brief amount of downtime while the upgrades happen, and likely some new bugs that need to be fixed on Saturday. This will probably be the last update for a fairly long time, as vBulletin has moved on to version 5.0 of their software, which we do not currently have a license for, and I don't see a strong reason to get.

Just a slight concern but is there any reason to rush into this update? If this is the last then I'm worried if it breaks something currently working it won't be patched (answer being: get v5).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I'll test it before I update, but this isn't a huge patch. It's mostly just security stuff, so I don't expect anything huge.

There's also already a couple features that have been broken since 4.1.6

Uhm, my most recent post was delayed, and then disappeared. Not sure if it was related to the saved content function, or what.