Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women Warriors

Furthermore you're in a terrible business position when that person comes to you and says they want a pay-rise or will quit.

In the case of a military where its not just a metaphorical bus but a bullet or IED could hit anyone on the front line tomorrow, I assume they already take such precautions.
    Very true, and well made point.

A lot of issues with rape real, and fake, which has to be reported to the commanding general either way. A lot more instances of in-appropriate relationships too, that are degrading the chain of command at the section level.

That can be countered by having a larger enrollment pool (women now can fight) to get rid of the thugs in our military.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    That can be countered by having a larger enrollment pool (women now can fight) to get rid of the thugs in our military.
    Most of those who join the infantry and combat arms are former thugs. Its the easiest branch to get into.

Wiggin does have a point except its more like 10% erosion of combat effectiveness. Because at any given time at least 5% of your combat are on medboard or getting chapter, pcs or ets anyway. my company itself is looking at 25% and were only a few month out of rotation.

Ouch.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Ouch.
    I know. :/ Will hopefully get new guys to fill the numbers but they will be fresh from basic and will have to be trained really quick