Thread: I HAVE A BOTTLE OF DRY WHITE IN THE FRIDGE

Default I HAVE A BOTTLE OF DRY WHITE IN THE FRIDGE

It's 11:24 pm

on a monday

evening

shall I open it?

hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I think you're drunk enough already, Bukaroo.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

your vote is cast

i thank you

lolli

you have never, iirc, contributied toward the Post your Pciicy thread

your lack of participation is showing
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

in other words. what do you look like ?

I look like the wicked witch of the south.

I ...

really hope you are not serious

Nooo ... ogre tends to have a ... reasonable ... taste

and he consistently rates you

like a lot

Isn't that the Wicked Witch of the West?

Glinda was the pretty Witch of the......?

North, Geegee.

They didn't provide us with a witch of the south. So I'm it.

Ah. Works well since you're actually from the South.

#ataricc is going?

can't join at present

you too drunk to get in son!

probably

Yep, it is.

irc.enterthegame.com
    #ataricc

or just go to enterthegame.com and join us that way

Why wouldn't you drink it??? Hell, I'm going to drink one too. Got a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc chilling. Have another episode of Big Love ready . . . .
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

sauvignon blanc

big love

Cheap white zin. With ice. Wonder if I can make a wine cooler if I add grapefruit soda.

Gin tonic for me.

Mother Tanqueray's milk and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post

big love
    Mormons makin' love.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

ever see The Riches

with Eddie Izzard

?

YAY just emptied the last

you fuckrs

And it shows.

Eat me.

Time to hit the tequila.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

The Riches, I saw that! With whatshername Daisy, and they were trailer park people pretending to belong in affluent suburbia?

ya!

fantastic series

Eddie izzard is god

I liked that the lawyers were hoodwinked

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    With whatshername Daisy
    Minnie Driver