5 15.63%
  • Straight

26 81.25%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay, Bi, Straight

Default Gay, Bi, Straight

Purely for the stats, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Stats!

Numbers are important, man.

Non-public poll?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

mods - make poll public if poss ?
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Why?

Is this your dry wine talking?

We were arguing about the high percentage of regular posters who are gay in IRC.

I think it's not that many, really.

He is counting bi as gay, though.

Anyway, how is this any worse than my anal sex thread?

It is a genuine question.

It seems to me that there is a higher percentage of gay people here* than is a normal cross section of society, and I am curious firstly to know if that is so (and by what margin) and secondly why.

*here - ataricc - whatever - you know wot i mean innit

Ooooh it's a cross-over from IRC!

Does this happen often? The mafia talks about something and eventually it becomes a thread here for everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post

Anyway, how is this any worse than my anal sex thread?
    Was anyone complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Ooooh it's a cross-over from IRC!

Does this happen often? The mafia talks about something and eventually it becomes a thread here for everyone else?

Depends on if anyone is willing to make a thread. There have been some discussions that would have been good ones that haven't.

Just ask me, I'll make a thread about anything.

But this one's a stumper of sorts. If people want to talk about sex, then what's preference got to do with it?

If it seems like more members are one persuasion or the other, does that matter for some reason?

Curiosity killed the cat and all.

It's not nice to kill kitties.

The first thread I ever responded to at AtariCC was titled "How Gay is this Board?"
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

did it have a poll~?

if so - was it as coool as mine>?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    did it have a poll~?

if so - was it as coool as mine>?
    No poll and it got pruned.

It did make me several new enemies though.

whu?

who?

whu?

who?
    Everyone who insists that homosexuality is never a choice.

a choice~?

are you serious?

a choice~?

are you serious?
    See how easy that is?

Being is on drugz.

GEIF

What is a geif?

GIEF

You foo

I don't get it, is that an acronym for something or a noun?

You could always brave the mafia and find out...

Nah, but thanks anyway.

In one sense homosexuality can be a choice, if a bisexual person chooses to partner/marry someone of their same gender. At least to the outer world, it would appear to be homosexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Nah, but thanks anyway.

In one sense homosexuality can be a choice, if a bisexual person chooses to partner/marry someone of their same gender. At least to the outer world, it would appear to be homosexuality.
    That and some people develop a hatred for the opposite sex and express it by choosing the same sex. In the extreme there are people who choose not to share their intimacy with either sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    That and some people develop a hatred for the opposite sex and express it by choosing the same sex.
    I know some women who were abused by men never could get over that, and only felt safe with other women.

In the extreme there are people who choose not to share their intimacy with either sex.
    But that's not an orientation/preference. That's a trust issue.