Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: bombs in Boston?

I don't even. . .

Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

I'm just gonna sit over here and keep giggling.
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Wait, you think what I've been saying is chalked up to "raving liberalism"?

That's a new one coming from you, since you claim to be a libertarian. Theoretically, that includes seeing people as individuals first, not labelled as members of groups based on (often false) stereo-types or sweeping generalizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    I'm just gonna sit over here and keep giggling.
    Giggle? Looks like neither you (nor Fuzzy) understood the bolded part of my post.

What I've been saying is the rush to blame any terrorist act on Muslims first, or Arabs, or foreigners (immigrants) is unproductive. The attempt to group/label terrorists as "others" or "them" (not "us") is often incorrect, but leads to suspicion/fear/racism and alienation.

Terrorists are just as likely to be non-Muslim, non-Arab, homegrown citizens. They're disturbed individuals, filled with anger and hate, vulnerable to extremism and 'indoctrination' (even from web sites) with a bone to pick with....XYZ. Most folks are shocked and surprised to learn after-the-fact that a diabolical criminal minded guy worked in the next cubicle, lived next door, went to their school, worshipped at the same place. Including "terrorists". ie, don't be so quick to assign a group label to individuals.

That isn't a "raving liberalism" idea....but something most libertarians would agree with. I wasn't referring to you calling me a raving liberal. But since you brought it up, I suppose that's applicable as well.

Libertarians are not afraid to call something what it is. That's the liberal's (excuse me, progressive's....er um can call anyone anything can we?)

Purple ink is the new red ink don't ya know.

It's not the rush to label that you really hate, not that we are rushing (omg) to do so, but your complete unwillingness to do so at all is just another sign of cultural/moral relativism. Even Bill Marher would look at you as ridiculous.
    Last edited by Veldan Rath; 06-01-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan Rath View Post
    Libertarians are not afraid to call something what it is. That's the liberal's (excuse me, progressive's....er um can call anyone anything can we?)
    You're confusing a cultural phenomenon (aka political "correctedNess") with party affiliation and political theory.

Purple ink is the new red ink don't ya know.

It's not the rush to label that you really hate, not that we are rushing (omg) to do so, but your complete unwillingness to do so at all is just another sign of cultural/moral relativism. Even Bill Marher would look at you as ridiculous.
    I'm willing to have our government officials "profile" individuals, using a whole host of behavioral clues, in order to identify crime, capture suspected criminals, and prevent crime. But I'm not in favor of "profiling" by skin color, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, language, nationality....or group "affiliation". That doesn't work for cops on the beat, TSA agents at an airport, or IRS agents screening tax exempt organizations.

What you see as Relativism (and use like a dirty word), I see as a new reality, with a different norm. Instead of a perpetual War on Global Terrorism, without land borders or formal governments, we need to ID individuals, using their behaviors as predictive warnings.

You certainly see a reality all right, not sure New is the word for it...

Terrorists are just as likely to be non-Muslim, non-Arab, homegrown citizens. They're disturbed individuals, filled with anger and hate, vulnerable to extremism and 'indoctrination' (even from web sites) with a bone to pick with....XYZ. Most folks are shocked and surprised to learn after-the-fact that a diabolical criminal minded guy worked in the next cubicle, lived next door, went to their school, worshipped at the same place. Including "terrorists". ie, don't be so quick to assign a group label to individuals.
    I'd really like to see the data showing that perpetrators of 'terrorism' are evenly distributed throughout society. I seriously doubt this is the case. Unless, of course, we are using a definition of terrorism that is so broad and encompassing as to render it meaningless.

Hey GGT can you just admit that some religions are better then others? Some religions just inherently have more violent tendencies and beliefs?

Yeah ggt why don't you admit that some stinky piles of stinky poop are less stinky than others
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Hey GGT can you just admit that some religions are better then others? Some religions just inherently have more violent tendencies and beliefs?
    A more accurate statement would be that the popular interpretation of some religions is less violent than the popular interpretation of other religions in a given time period.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    A more accurate statement would be that the popular interpretation of some religions is less violent than the popular interpretation of other religions in a given time period.
    I don't care what time period you're comparing, Jainism wins.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Then why do they use the swastika so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    I'd really like to see the data showing that perpetrators of 'terrorism' are evenly distributed throughout society. I seriously doubt this is the case. Unless, of course, we are using a definition of terrorism that is so broad and encompassing as to render it meaningless.
    I didn't say there was an 'even distribution of terrorists'. But regarding Islamic extremists -- they perpetrate more murder, violence, and terror-related crimes against other Muslims in their own countries than against westerners. That data is from the UN or WHO, or some other global tracking agency (I don't remember which).

When it comes to defining terrorism and terrorists, there's been a broad and encompassing term used by western governments since at least 9/11/01, and the "War Against Terrorism". What's meaningful about that is being in perpetual War for more than a decade, across the globe, not necessarily against recognized nation-states or their military. Which changed first: the definition of War, or the definition of Terrorism?

Personally, I consider the likes of Koresh, McVeigh, Kaczynski, Kleebold/Harris, and Lanza to be Domestic Terrorists. Anyone who bombs/shoots-up public places and kills civilians, or threatens civilians, or holds them hostage can fit that "broad" description. Several decades ago it was airplane hijackers (Take me to Cuba), followed by people "Going Postal" in the work place, then bombing abortion clinics....now using anthrax or ricin or sarin gas.

The IRA was one of the more infamous Terrorists groups, and they certainly weren't Muslims, immigrants, or foreigners.

I don't quite get your point. Because Muslim terrorists kill more Muslims than non-Muslims, we shouldn't be concerned about them?

You can consider whoever you want to be a terrorist, but as many people here pointed out in the past, you don't get to make up definitions for terms that are already defined.

The IRA was also not killing Americans, so I'm not quite sure why it should matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't quite get your point. Because Muslim terrorists kill more Muslims than non-Muslims, we shouldn't be concerned about them?

You can consider whoever you want to be a terrorist, but as many people here pointed out in the past, you don't get to make up definitions for terms that are already defined.
    I can jolly well challenge those pre-determined "definitions", though.

The IRA was also not killing Americans, so I'm not quite sure why it should matter...
    Seriously? Defining Terrorism isn't some US-centric phenomenon.

I didn't say there was an 'even distribution of terrorists'. But regarding Islamic extremists -- they perpetrate more murder, violence, and terror-related crimes against other Muslims in their own countries than against westerners. That data is from the UN or WHO, or some other global tracking agency (I don't remember which).
    The fact that more Muslims than Westerners are killed every year by Islamic terrorist is somehow a comforting thought for you? Isn't that actually fairly telling? Weren't you just saying that terrorism isn't US-centric?

Personally, I consider the likes of Koresh...
    Do you really believe Koresh was a terrorist now? How many public places did he or his followers bomb or shoot up? How many civilians did he kill or threaten? Who did he hold hostage? He was likely mentally unstable and an egomaniac, possibly guilty of statutory rape, and without a doubt was a manipulative piece of human excrement, but a terrorist? Pull the other one.

Do you believe Adam Lanza had spiritual or ideological motivations for what he did?
    Last edited by Enoch the Red; 06-03-2013 at 06:50 AM.

I can jolly well challenge those pre-determined "definitions", though.
    But, to what end?? Why would you??

Several decades ago it was airplane hijackers (Take me to Cuba), followed by people "Going Postal" in the work place, then bombing abortion clinics....now using anthrax or ricin or sarin gas.

The IRA was one of the more infamous Terrorists groups, and they certainly weren't Muslims, immigrants, or foreigners.
    Of course they were--they were Irish most importantly, they clearly tried to use violence against civilians to obtain political goals.

I may have to concede, however, that a number of western politicians may use the term "terrorism" a little frivolously.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch the Red View Post
    The fact that more Muslims than Westerners are killed every year by Islamic terrorist is somehow a comforting thought for you? Isn't that actually fairly telling? Weren't you just saying that terrorism isn't US-centric?
    It's reality, and reality is rarely "comforting".

Do you really believe Koresh was a terrorist now? How many public places did he or his followers bomb or shoot up? How many civilians did he kill or threaten? Who did he hold hostage? He was likely mentally unstable and an egomaniac, possibly guilty of statutory rape, and without a doubt was a manipulative piece of human excrement, but a terrorist? Pull the other one.
    Yes, I'd call him a domestic terrorist. He recruited vulnerable civilians and brainwashed (indoctrinated) them, which led to a threatening/hostage situation. Adult parents were willing to let him screw (rape) their minor children, because they believed it was having sex with God or Jesus or the Holy Spirit. He built a weapons arsenal to keep the authorities away, taught his followers to consider authorities as "infidel" enemies, and how to fight them with weapons/force for the Kingdom of God.

Do you believe Adam Lanza had spiritual or ideological motivations for what he did?
    Since he's deceased, there's no way to explore or confirm what was going on in his mind. My guess is he felt driven by ideas, impulses, and motivations that were profoundly disconnected from reality. And he didn't have any ballast or counter-force to bring him back to balance. Harder yet to figure out what was going on in his mother's mind, the most important person in his life, since he killed her first.

Either way, it appears that mental illness, attached stigmas, and denial were the main forces behind his heinous acts. Those are definitely "deficits". What do you think was behind his motivations?

771. Media and government are full of lies (5/14/2013)

(1) If Tsarnaev brothers’parent were not in Russia then they couldn’t speak out something un-censoredand the story government tell you will be thoroughly a different one.

Monday, 22 April2013 18:00
    Russian FSB ReportedlyContacted FBI About Tamerlan Tsarnaev

According to CBS, the FBIinitially denied contacting Tsarnaev, but this apparently changed after hismother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said they had contacted her son in an interviewwith Russia Today (RT).

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...erlan-tsarnaev
    (2) Since this a framed case, Tsarnaev brotherhave to be dead.

On 4/19, Dzhokhar wasarrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathonbombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be deadany time.

“By SveaHerbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21,2013

Tsarnaev was shot in thethroat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation,speaking on condition of anonymity.

“Wedon’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Meninotold ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-maratho...031410096.html
    From 4/19 to 4/23, thebrothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlanstill alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBINGSUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive
    On 4/23, US said Dzhokharwas in fair condition.
    “Boston bombingsuspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
    By Scott Wilson, Greg Millerand Sari Horwitz,
    From his hospital bed, wherehe is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his rolein planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, theofficials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11,2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250others.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...70e_story.html
    4/24,
    “Now officials claim Boston bombing suspectwas NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wasunarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
    Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner'saccount of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
    New York Times said M4 rifle had been found onboat
    Police sources suggestedTsarnaev shot himself onboard
    By Associated Press andDaily Mail Reporter
    , 24 April 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RViUlSlA
    It’s easy to tell the differenceof “armed” or “un-armed”, “fair condition” or “serious condition”, yet it tookfive days (4/19 to 4/24) for the government and media to correct. It seems asecret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced)Dzhokhar’s life is held to exchange his parents’ silence. So now you can onlydiscuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.
    Last edited by katsung47; 06-13-2013 at 10:05 PM.

772. Selection of “bomb suspect” (5/20/2013)

In a big plot, the Feds usedto activate a lot of informants and agents to guarantee its success. Theparticipants used to be told that it was a drill and were ordered to carry on abackpack as we have seen in London bombing and Boston bombing.

A Saudi student - Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was injured inthe marathon bombing blast and was initially considered a suspect in the deadlyterrorist attack. The video shows that he ran quickly away from the bombingsite. I think he was an informant. He was frightened that a drill became a realone and worried to be sacrificed in a bombing.

Abdul Rahman may have a strong background. (Itis said his family is a powerful one inSaudi) He is aggressively protected by Saudi government. It seems Saudi doesn’twant to play the role of “terrorist” again – the last time was 911 attack. 15of the 19 hijackers have Saudi passports. On 4/18, when the discussion of Saudistudent’s case reached peak in internet, the Feds suddenly throw out “Tsarnaev”brothers as the suspects.

Tsarnaev brothers areinformants too. They went for a “drill” like that Saudi student did and ranaway when the “drill” became real. Since this was a framed case, they have tobe silenced. Tamerlan died on 4/19 and Dzhokhar was said in serious condition –was said shot at throat and can’t speak. Dzhokhar managed to escape for a while(ten hours or so?) The Feds activated a large scale search: 10,000 for anunarmed man.

“Currently 9000 – 10,000 police officers inSWAT gear mobilized in Watertown/Boston.
    April 19th, 2013
    WATERTOWN – Police have shutdown transportation in the Boston area and expanded their search for the secondsuspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, the man they call “White Hat”.

Such an unprecedented searchmay prove their fear – Dzhokhar would let out truth if he was not under theircontrol.

Then media said(unspeakable) Dzhokhar admitted that the war in Mid-east was the motivation ofthe bomb attack. That was obviously another lie from the Feds. Afghan warstarted in 2001, Iraq war started in 2003. Both happened 10 years ago. Whilelater, Tamerlan hadn’t taken it into his consideration.
    Boston MarathonBombing Suspect #1 Wanted to Box for U.S.A.
    4/19/2013
    According to a site postingphotos of Tsarnaev training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center in Boston --he wanted to be selected for the US Olympic team and become a naturalizedcitizen.

Tamerlan told the site he'dprefer to box for his native Chechnya, but since it's not an independentcountry ... he'd choose to box for the US.

The pick up of “Tsarnaevbrothers” was a sudden decision which caused a lot of inconsistencies. Theydidn’t plan the “Tamerlan’s death” and Dzhokhar’s arrest” story well, left manyflaws on it, especially the allegation of “set up” from the parents. Russia isnot Saudi. An Ally will issue statement to confirm a US lie. To make Russiadoing same thing needs a secret deal. The Feds apparently hasn’t done this inadvance so they fall into dire straits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GcxmAunB4Ck

http://youtu.be/GcxmAunB4Ck

The Truthseeker: BostonBombing - What You Aren't Told
    Last edited by Dreadnaught; 06-29-2013 at 11:47 AM.

773. Chinese secret police is accomplice of the Feds(5/25/2013)

Boston bombing and VerginiaTech. massacre, both were planned by the Feds to cover up a main plot-"eliminate Kat Sung"(which went soured for some reason). Chinesesecret police heavily involved in these two cases.

In original plan of VirginiaTech. case, the gunman was portrayed as a Chinese student. Whatever the Fedssaid about him, the Chinese government would confirm it true. Here is the newsissued right on that day:

"Gunman kills32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007
    BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

Sneed hears authorities wereinvestigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people in a rampage on theVirginia Tech campus was a Chinese national who arrived in the United Stateslast year on a student visa.

The 25-year-old man beinginvestigated for the deadliest college carnage in U.S. history reportedlyarrived in San Francisco on a United Airlines flight on Aug. 7, 2006, on a visaissued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators had not linked him to anyterrorist groups, the source added." "
    However, the main plot failto go through, they had to change their original plan. A Korean student- ChoSun-hui became a sacrifice. (I think Cho was an informant. In big case, Fedsused to activate a lot of informants as special support group)
    Here is a rare news for youto judge how Cho died.

"Virginia TechMassacre : Police Won't Rule Out Second Shooter/Accomplice, Yet

Killer Shot Himself, ThroughThe Back Of The Head, Blowing Out His Face

Police claim by the timethey reached the second floor, the gun fire had stopped and Cho was found onthe floor of a classroom. Police claim he shot himself, through the back of thehead :

“He opened fire to the backof his head and blew up the front part of his head, which has made it difficultto identify him...”

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2...wont-rule.html "
    Similar things happened inBoston bombing. Though a lot of pictures of bombing site were issued ininternet, they were mainly about the amputee man (Bauman) and other cover upteams. The purpose is to comfort the others that it was a stage show that there was no real casualty. Thefoundation to rule this country is a massive informants troop. They wererattled after 911 attack and 7/7 London bombing which reminded them any timethey could become involuntary "suicides". So a big job of Feds is toprove them that it was only an actors' show. That's why in those bloodypictures, we saw no real dead victim.

Three people were reporteddead in Boston bombing. One was said a Chinese student. Chinese governmentwould confirm what the Feds said. Its secret police is an accomplice in thiscase.

When the Feds decided toframe Tsarnaev brothers as the suspects of Boston bombing, the fate of brotherswere decided too. The Feds issued the photo of the suspects on 4/18. Tamerlanwas shot to death that day and Dzhokhar was chased by 10,000 police thereafterbefore they had chance to know that they had become suspects. The point was tocreate a case that they had conflict with police. So we heard the odd news ofthe death of a MIT police and car hijacking that night.

Boston Bombers’Carjacking Victim Is A Chinese Entrepreneur Named ‘Danny’

Adam Pasick April 26, 2013

The man who was carjacked byalleged Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and who made adaring escape that helped lead to their apprehension, is a 26-year-old Chineseimmigrant engineer and entrepreneur who has asked only to be identified by hisAmerican nickname, Danny.

The Boston Globe interviewedDanny and reported that he is from a “province in central China” who studiedengineering at Northeastern University before starting up a company in Boston’sKendall Square. He asked the Globe not to disclose his full name, although itmay be made public if and when he testifies against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/boston-b...med-danny.html

Danny – TheMysterious Chinese Hero of the Boston Bombings
    By Yishi Zuo May 13, 2013

http://yishizuo.com/danny-the-myster...ston-bombings/
    Chinese became important“witness” of Boston bombing case.

774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)

The Feds had activatedbio-attack as murder weapon twice in my case. The first one was the SARS in 2003.The virus was bird flu H5N1. (covered in #130, #137 to #164) The second one wasSwine flu in 2009. It said the virus was bird flu H1N1. (covered in #596 to #608) This April they have the thirdone- the bird flu H7N9 attack. As usual, Chinese secret police plays animportant role.

1. It starts in Shanghai on April 1.

Two men die inShanghai in first human cases of bird flu strain
    Lo Wei and He Huifeng 01 April, 2013

1. Development.

4/6. The New Bird Flu: How Dangerous Is AvianFlu H7N9? ( forbes.com)
    4/18. China's Bird Flu Is BeingSpread from Human to Human (By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire 4/18/2013)
    5/24.
    New bird flu may be capable of human to humanspread - study
    By Lavinia Mo 5/24/2013
    HONG KONG (Reuters) - Thenew H7N9 bird flu virus can be transmitted between mammals not only via directcontact but also in airborne droplets, and may be capable of spreading fromperson to person, Chinese and American researchers have found.
    In 2003, the SARS started inHong Kong then extended into Shanghai. It might mean the virus was spread bythe US intelligence. In 2013, the coursereverses. It may mean the technique has been passed to the Chinese secretpolice by the Feds.
    My wife has relatives livingin Hong Kong and I have relatives live in Shanghai. The location of diseaseindicated the Feds intended to silence most people who know my story.

1. Prepare for a big disaster.

New virus called ‘threat to the entireworld’

..By Claudine Zap 5/29/2013
    The first death in Francefrom a new SARS-like coronavirus brings the worldwide total for the disease to27 deaths and 49 infections, CNN reports.

In the Feds’ plot, theBoston bombing would eventually developed into “war on Iran” which will be protestedby other countries. To deal with possible resistance, they replaced former PopeBenedict with a puppet of their own. The above news indicates that the Fedswould also punish the disobedient countries with SARS-like disease if othersdare to protest.

Bird flu costs China industry $6.5 bn: statemedia

Agence France-Presse May 20, 2013

Business is business. Chinawill be paid for its collaboration. It will be settled in this meeting:

Obama to meet with China's Xi in CaliforniaJune 7-8

WASHINGTON | Mon May 20,2013

(Reuters) - President BarackObama and Chinese President Xi Jinping will hold their first meeting since Xibecame president in March when they sit down for a June 7-8 summit in RanchoMirage, California, the White House announced on Monday.

775. Events on 6/7 (6/10/2013)

The summit of Xi and Obama inRancho Mirage was prepared in a short time. It was arranged by Security AdviserTom Donilon. Media released the news onMay 20. 17 days for a summit, it was real efficient. Obviously it bypassed thebureaucracy. Who has ability to do this? Intelligence. They have secret dealreached that can’t be written down on a paper because it’s evil. They assurethe deal by oral promising of the celebrities. The summit was under the coverup of “promote the relationship of leaders”. The lie was broken up by the newsthat Michelle Obama did not attend the private meeting.

You Know Why Lady M Is Skippin' The BigChina Summit, Don't You? Jelous

First lady diplomacy is alsovery important and the US side has failed to cooperate," he said."According to normal diplomatic etiquette this is very strange. Itshouldn't be like this.

If you know this is for asecret deal, then you won’t surprise. They don’t want a confidential meetingbeing interrupted by first lady.

The Feds need to finish acase before September. (When the FBI Chief Robert Mueller will retire) The unusual summit washeld on 6/7. On that day, three relatives of my wife from Canada came to SanJose to live at my house. One of them was my wife’s niece attending a pianocontest. Relatives say that though it was not a popular one, they came because welive here. I think that was arranged by the Feds. Next day my wife guided thema shopping tour in Great Mall.

Milpitas: Man killed in fight at Great Mallsporting goods store

I was alerted of thiskilling because when I go to Milpitas Library, I used to take a short cutthrough the parking lot of Great Mall.

776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBIwhom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have BeenRecruited By FBI
    April 24, 2013

Former FBI employee SibelEdmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secretagenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

http://www.infowars.com/former-fbi-e...ruited-by-fbi/
    2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost hisvalue as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when theFeds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombingcase, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of governmentstory.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI releasedthe photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trapwhich later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer anycall from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysteriousdeath of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though othernews showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

- Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of thealleged bombers, claims the men were “framed by the authorities” and that thevideo of a naked man being arrested on the night the suspects were captured,which authorities claim was an unrelated individual who was later released, wasin fact Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The video shows an uninjured man being led to asquad car, whereas police claim Tsarnaev was badly injured when he was capturedand later died in the hospital.
    http://www.infowars.com/falsely-iden...dead-in-river/
    However, Dzhokhar managed toescape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Fedsactivated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicatehow scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare oftruth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in thethroat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need“confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted
    "the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and hisbrother to carry out the attack," according to “U.S. officials familiarwith the interviews." The sources said that Tsarnaev had"acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finishline on April 15."
    5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. Theyrevealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing.The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite theparents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession,claims innocence

By Ralph Lopez Jun 2, 2013
    Last Friday the AP reported:

"The remaining suspectin the Boston Marathon bombings has recovered enough to walk and assured hisparents in a phone conversation that he and his slain brother were innocent,their mother told the Associated Press."
    http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHIsJD2
    6. Scapegoat in FBI.
    Tsarnaev bothers should bedead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot ofembarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

FBI Agents Killed in Virginia WereInvestigating the Boston Bombing
    Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two FBI agents died in a“fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged thatthese agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in theBoston Marathon bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...-2659348.html\

Seriously, dude, just confine your unique brand of crazy to a single thread, mmm?

Report the moderators.

777. My view on Boston bombing (continuation) (6/26/2013)

7. Possible witness waseliminated.

Falsely Identified ‘Boston Bomber’ FoundDead In River

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com April 25, 2013
    One of the individualsidentified by 4chan users as a possible Boston bombing accomplice has been founddead in the Providence River.

Tripathi’s possibleconnection to the Boston bombing was first raised by users of the 4chan websitewhen it was pointed out that his image bore a similarity to one of the suspectsfirst named by the FBI who later turned out to be Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

http://www.infowars.com/falsely-iden...dead-in-river/
    8. Attempt to frame Tsarnaevbrothers in another case.

To exchange the silence ofTsarnaev brothers’ parents, the FBI had to let “unspeakable” Dzhokhar call hismother to claim he and his brother were innocent. But how can the Feds now keepon detain innocent Dzhokhar(he may know too much of the truth) and justify themurder of Tarmalan? The Feds obviously intend to frame them in a 2011 triplemurder case.

TheFBI says that, just before the attack, Todashev had admitted to a role in a2011 triple murder and was about to sign a written confession.

Like Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother, IbragimTodashev had expressed his feelings that the older Tsarnaev brother had been"set up" by the FBI to take the blame for the Boston bombings. On May30th, CBS News reported:

"FBI agents interrogated the youngerTodashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told himthat he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings."

According to other reports, Todashev had alsoexpressed fears that he himself was being "set up." The Atlantic Wirewrote last week:

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHY0WyF
    Todashev alleged the set upon Tsarnaevs and was also afraid of being set up on himself before he was shotto death.

9. Todashev was murdered.

Officials: Man who knew Boston bombingsuspect was unarmed when shot
    By Sari Horwitz and PeterFinn, Washington Post Published: May 29

Initial reports citinganonymous law-enforcement individuals provided conflicting accounts of whathappened. Some law enforcement officials said Todashev wielded a knife andothers suggested that he attempted to grab the FBI agent’s gun.

One law enforcementofficial, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoinginvestigation, said Wednesday that Todashev lunged at the agent and overturneda table. But the official said Todashev did not have a gun or a knife. A secondofficial also said Todashev was unarmed.
    An official said thataccording to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officialshad just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev,when the confrontation occurred.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...rc=al_national
    10. Boston bombing was afailed false flag case. The punishment for the murderer is retirement. Or is ita reward, compare to that two agents fell from a helicopter ?

Boston FBI boss, key bomb probe figure,steps down

Chief of FBI's Bostonoffice, key figure in marathon bombing investigation, stepping down
    By Denise Lavoie, AP LegalAffairs Writer | Associated Press – Tue, Jun 11, 2013.

Richard DesLauriers, who'sbeen special agent in charge of the office since July 2010, said he will leavenext month after more than 26 years with the FBI. He said he has accepted aposition as vice president of corporate security with Penske Corp., atransportation services company, in Bloomfield Hills, Mich
    DesLauriers, 53, four yearsyounger than the mandatory retirement age for FBI agents, said he first learnedof the Penske job in March but delayed his decision because of the bombinginvestigation.
    http://news.yahoo.com/boston-fbi-bos...213425270.html

778. Edward Snowden is a false flag (7/5/2013)

My conclusion based on thefollowing facts.

1. Time line. It’s the development of the recent events, allrelated to the core plot- elimination of Kat Sung.

(1) The final stage ofBoston bombing. It is marked by the killing of Toadshev in late May and theretirement announcement of the Boston FBI Chief in early June.

(2) On 6/7, an unusualprivate meeting between Obama and Xi (Chinese President) was arranged suddenlyin California. Payment of the secretdeal apparantly was an issue.

(3) On 6/14, “Former USNational Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden revealed to HongKong’s English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post, on Wednesdaythat Washington has hacked into hundreds of civilian targets in Hong Kong andmainland China.” http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013.../hong-j14.html

2. Obviously, Snowden’s revelation is the result of that privatesummit. It is part of payment of a secret deal between the secret police of USand China.

US recently “has repeatedlyaccused Beijing of perpetrating cyber-warfare, while China has continuouslydenied the accusations.

The latest round in thisblame game saw the US Defense Science Board publish a report saying that nearly40 Pentagon weapons programs and almost 30 other defense technologies werecompromised by Chinese hackers, some allegedly tied to the military orgovernment. (http://rt.com/news/obama-xi-cyber-hacking-356/)

It’s not a coincidence thatSnowden chose Hong Kong as the place for his revelation. That’s a payment toChina. His revelation largely releases the pressure on China.

3. It is a payment to Chinese secret police for theircollaboration in Boston bombing. In which they confirmed one of the death was aChinese student. They also joined a carjacking set up to trap Tsarnaevbrothers. (mysterious Danny). Also for a big operation to create a bird fluwhich estimated 6.5 billion in cost.(see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

1. No information important has Snowden leaked to public because his job is just to release the “cyber spying” pressure from China. What he said is to prove US does same thing that China does. Government spying on people and foreign countries. That’s common sense. Americans know echelon, Patriot Act since 911. Civil rights has been damaged already. So what for Prism.

1. News said Snowden is helped by Wikeleaks in his travel plan and finance. It proves true what I alleged two years ago that Assange was a false flag. The master played behind them is the same organization. (see “655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)”)

779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)

Since this February the Fedsactivated a series of big operations at the purpose to distract publicattention from a small operation – eliminating Kat Sung. It sounds odd for somepeople, but has been proved true by decade long history. If you have read wholeof my story, you may have got familiar with these tactics already.

1. Attempted war on Iran. (1) On 2/15, a “meteorite” exploded inRussia. It was an intimidation to Russiawith a high tech. weapon which imitated meteor explosion. Russia is Iran’sally. (2) In same month, former Pope Benedict resigned under pressure. The Fedsreplaced him with a puppet of their own. As a Pope, Benedict would oppose waron Iran if it happenes. (see #759)

2. Bio attack – Bird Flu epidemic. Which was carried out byChinese secret police and started from 4/1. (see “774. China and bird flu(6/5/2013)”)

3. A nuclear war panic created by N. Korea. N. Korea has beenbribed to do this for three times. Each time it related to elimination plot.
    (1) First nuclear test-10/9/2006. (see “440. October surprise(10/5/06)” to #445)
    (2) 5/25/2009, Second nuketest. (See “614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)”)
    (3)2/12/2013, third nucleartest. (see “765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)”). The purpose isto frame Iran to “nuclear proliferation with N. Korea.

4. Domestic terror attack which at last will justify the war onIran. The “terror attack” will be a “dirty bomb attack” or “nuclear bombattack”. The likely target will be New York City. You saw this attempt in (1)In March, Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, who acted as a spokesman for al-Qaida,has been apprehended, transported to New York. The trial on him will justify an“Al Qaida revenge attack” in New York. (2) Tsanaev brothers of Boston bombingindicated such attempt. They were accused of

“April 25, 2013

Tsarnaev Brothers PlannedTimes Square Attack After Boston Bombing

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north...25.html“

Korea Peninsula war crisis,domestic nuclear terror attack, epidemic, war on Iran, each single event coulddevelop to a big disaster, let alone all four add together. That’s because FBIChief Robert Mueller will step down in this September. The punishment for FBImurdering is just resignation. So they took the advantage and chance to plansuch big events.

Rene Fielding, Queen of EVIL MANIPULATION Boston Hoax

http://youtu.be/WJqAwwFfxt4

Ugh. Kat, in general we're okay with you posting one or two threads dedicated to your insanity. But bumping-up all sorts of random threads on an ongoing basis = thread closed.