Thread: 'Unresponsive script' error

Default 'Unresponsive script' error

Just had Firefox hang trying to load the bombs in Boston? - Page 4 and gave an unresponsive script error. The following was the error message:
    A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://www.theworldforgotten.com/cli...nt.js?v=420:12
    May have been a problem on my end, I had just reinstalled and updated Java 5 minutes earlier. Wasn't aware that there was any javascript on this forum though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Java != Javascript

despite their name totally different things.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    That's why it's actual name is ECMAscript
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    Java != Javascript

despite their name totally different things.
    Yeah we'll they both call themselves Java though. I thought there was enough info in the OP to identify the problem if there was one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Yeah we'll they both call themselves Java though. I thought there was enough info in the OP to identify the problem if there was one.
    You said you've updated Java 5, that's why I pointed out the fact that those two things have nothing to do with each other. The Javascript interpreter comes with your browser, not with the Java installation.

JavaScript

Not to be confused with Java (programming language) or Java (software platform).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaScript
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt