Thread: What's for dinner?

Default What's for dinner?

I had a chicken and white sauce pizza for dinner last night. Not sure what is tonight's dinner but probably something from the microwave since I don't own a stove right now! :P

FFS: would someone please move this to the right thread? I am a drunken munchkin and hit the wrong button when I entered my reply.
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Default Re: What's for dinner?

stepping on my toes Munch? No problem, it'll get moved to the right place in time. Btw, I had one real sucky evening meal. something akin to an omelet, but not ( scrambled eggs with ham and various vegetable matter). Never, ever, piss-off the cook, especially before they cook.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless