Thread: Why I love college sports -- Admiral Ackbar as a college mascot??? ITS A TRAP

Default Why I love college sports -- Admiral Ackbar as a college mascot??? ITS A TRAP

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/24/admira...ersity-mascot/

Admiral Ackbar -- the Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance fleet -- is one step closer to becoming the new on-field mascot for the University of Mississippi.

Ole Miss is in the middle of a movement to replace their old mascot -- Colonel Reb -- after the school decided they wanted to update their image.
    Tuesday, the students voted in favor of crowning a new mascot to represent Rebel Nation ... and the favorite so far is none other than the most famous Mon Calamari in the entire universe.
    Several pro-Ackbar websites have recently emerged -- making the Admiral the heavy favorite. The University tells us the decision on the mascot is entirely in the hands of the student mascot committee. The University will hold a vote in the near future -- we'll keep you updated.
    May The Force be with you.
    I will so buy a Ole Miss Jersey if this happens!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

So long as it talks like Admiral Ackbar too I'm all in favour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Would this be a copyright violation?

But other then that.... AWESOME!

This uni is full of win!

While I don't like why they got rid of Col. Reb, this is actually better, IMO. I just can't see them doing it, but its a great idea.