Thread: Search and show results as posts

Default Search and show results as posts

Am I missing something? How do we search now and show results as posts rather than threads. Rather frustrating searching for a post and it coming back as showing the entire Megathread as the result but I no longer see the option to show results as posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Advanced search->single content type->show results as posts. It works for me, anyways.

Where is the Show results as posts option?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

It's a radio control at the bottom. If you don't see it, you're probably on the wrong tab.

Ah, got to click Single Content Type tab. Any way to make that the default tab?

Not currently. Should be pretty easy to make that default for everyone, though. Will see if I can remember to do it tomorrow.

It doesn't really matter so much which is the default tab, so long as whichever tab we default to is the first tab in the row.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

LOL yes that's what confused me too.