Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby News

Default Baby News

Very, very early days still but a Baby Blade is due approximately late March 2014.

Only just found out yesterday. Just told my parents (wrapped up a Gruffalo and Winnie The Pooh book for each of them to read their grandchild) and about to tell hers over Skype. Made a PDF (thanks for the advice) of photos with the final one snuck in at the end being a photo of the test with the result. Thanks for the help on organising that (hence why no thumbnails). Not telling anyone else (apart from direct family) because its such early days but I wanted to say something so thought I'd mention it here with you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Very, very early days still but a Baby Blade is due approximately late March 2014.

Only just found out yesterday. Just told my parents (wrapped up a Gruffalo and Winnie The Pooh book for each of them to read their grandchild) and about to tell hers over Skype. Made a PDF (thanks for the advice) of photos with the final one snuck in at the end being a photo of the test with the result. Thanks for the help on organising that (hence why no thumbnails). Not telling anyone else (apart from direct family) because its such early days but I wanted to say something so thought I'd mention it here with you guys
    Jesus Rand, is there anything you won't do for a tax break?

More seriously, congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes as smoothly as these things can for both you, your wife, and the little one.

MUAHAHAHA!!!

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Congrats and I hope you are okay with betting
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby and mom!

Well timed, for a second I thought you were making a redundant royal baby thread.

Congrats! Is the Canada plan still on?

Congratulations, Rand! (I had the same initial thought as Dread )

Not that it matters in greater context, but sounds like a honeymoon conception, and quite romantic.

Now this IS baby news!

Big huge enormous massive congratulations to Mr & Mrs Randy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Telling your parents with books for them to read to the little one is an excellent idea, well done.

Congratulations
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Thank you for the Congrats. Yes I deliberately punned the thread title on the other baby news. Though it just happened to be the relevant timing so seemed appropriate . Spoke to her sister, then mum then dad over Skype last night as they came home. Used the PDF of pictures to surprise them and it worked really well thanks whoever suggested using a PDF. They were really excited which was nice to see

Not seen a doctor yet but based on what we know and using an App (there really is an App for everything) it seems the approximate expected due date is 30 March 2014. Which is coincidentally Mother's Day 2014 in the UK. Which is amusing as whenever my birthday ever falls on a Sunday it falls on Father's Day in the UK.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Congrats on your future hellspawn.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Congrats!

Well well well... you' ve come a long way from your french maid days.
    Congratulations America

Queen of the Oliphaunts Elanya Rodillia's Avatar
    Congratulations! Any thoughts yet on if you're going to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl beforehand?

Congrats!
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Thanks for all the congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Congrats! Is the Canada plan still on?
    No. A good new job opportunity came up but I had to commit to it and we decided that was best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanya Rodillia View Post
    Congratulations! Any thoughts yet on if you're going to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl beforehand?
    Definitely!

Congrats! Make sure you book a vacation to the US for the week in which the baby is supposed to be born.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Congrats! Make sure you book a vacation to the US for the week in which the baby is supposed to be born.
    Why would you say that, even in jest?

Because it was funny?

yeah, I suppose it was intended as humor. I just didn't find it very funny.

Hope is the denial of reality

Congratulations & good luck!

We found NCT antenatal classes really useful and made some good friends through it.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

NCT?

Naked cross-training, it's certainly one way to make friends
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    NCT?
    NCT!
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

What is NCT? Guessing not quite Minx's minx suggestion.

Congratulations!
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Congratulations to you and Mrs. RB!