Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Games Giveaway

Ooh yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Sorry forgot to say that was to Lolli. My Steam name is surprisingly: RandBlade
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Not a free game per se, but I've got a 50% coupon for Endless Space and another 50% one for the addon Disharmony.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Have one month of Xbox Live Gold.

I also now somehow have a second free copy of Civilization IV.

gold gold gold!

my gold month expired 2 days ago
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I also have a Steam key for Anomaly Warzone Earth, for anyone that wants to give it a try.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91200/
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I'll take it.

Gold code sent.

Got a code for a Xbox 360 digital copy of The Maw

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d802584108c2

The Maw is still up for grabs, and I also have a webcode for a crystal Mr. Incredible that works with the PC/Ipad version of Disney Infinity. The package the girls got for christmas had 2 cards in it.

I have a bunch of steam games I don't play. Can I give those away? And if so, how?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Naw, that you can't do.

Dang. Bought them, installed them,.... and never played. Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    It's not okay to shoot an innocent bank clerk but shooting a felon to death is commendable and do you should receive a reward rather than a punishment

Got a -75% coupon for Trapped Dead - Reviews aren't great, but at -75%, maybe one of you is interested?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Got a -75% coupon for Trapped Dead (making it €2,25)- Reviews aren't great, but at -75%, maybe one of you is interested?
    And 90% off Enclave (which leaves it at €0,50), and 50% off Garry's mod (making it €5). Got around to playing a bit with those trading cards and making badges.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Alrighty sweethearts, I decided to buy the Humble Bundle, have a code for Civ 5 if anyone needs it.

Totally puzzled, though - Civ 4 wasn't in my steam library before, though I did have a hard copy, not installed on this PC. Some day I'll be able to get rid of all my discs. Now all of a sudden I have 2 copies of Civ 4 and all the DLC in my steam library.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

one of the copies is the mac version.

It was one of the first games to give a mac version if you bought the PC version, and they did it in a stupid way

also, see the weekly bundle? pschonauts, costume quest and stacking for a penny, or throw in brutal legend for $6

Ahh, that makes sense. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    Alrighty sweethearts, I decided to buy the Humble Bundle, have a code for Civ 5 if anyone needs it.

Totally puzzled, though - Civ 4 wasn't in my steam library before, though I did have a hard copy, not installed on this PC. Some day I'll be able to get rid of all my discs. Now all of a sudden I have 2 copies of Civ 4 and all the DLC in my steam library.
    I might be interested in Civ V - still got it?

Sure thing, sent you a PM

Looks like GOG is taking advantage of the horrible Dungeon Keeper game EA just released.
    Free Dungeon Keeper for everyone!

http://www.gog.com/

I have a beta key for WildStar which I have no interest in using myself, if anyone wants it.

I'd like to take a look at that, what with me having two weeks of holidays and all that

2 coupons for 25% off of Pixel piracy appeared in my steam inventory for some reason.

For anyone with a PS3, load up playstation@home and go into the PS4 experience store. There is a find and click game in there where you could earn the PS1 games Twisted Metal, Warhawk, Destruction Derby, and Resident Evil 1.

Steam key for early access to Sins of a Dark Age. Comes with some type of bundle thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Surgeon Simulator

its hilariously awful. not one for those with shitty keyboards that can't register more than a few keys pressed at once, but still worth it. not many games allow you to flick off your patients or kill someone during a tooth transplant

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post