Thread: Free Games Giveaway

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    That doesn't look like a Thorax.

Facehugger, anyone?
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Got 75% off Skulls of the Shogun, turn based strategy apparently, if anyone's interested. Valid until 15th of april.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Got 50% off for Knights and Merchants Historical Version, valid until may 15th.

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

There is almost no reason to own a PS3 and not already have Uncharted 3, but if you don't its now free. For everyone.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...ption-ps3.html

no idea if the link will work for everyone
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Must be America only

Not tried any Uncharted game. They look good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Its more work, but you can add a new user account on your ps3 with a US address. I do believe you can access the games under the new account from your existing account.

random valid address : 4714 Oakellar Ave, Tampa FL 33611

But be warned, its a 40gb game and requires almost 80gbs to download and install.
    In the US you can buy all 3 games from gamestop for $10.

Blah I think I only have an 80GB hard drive. At least I've got whatever it came with years ago, never extended it.

Oh well, realistically it'd have just sat on my account while I played PS4 games lol. Just like I have a stack of PS2 games I bought on sale that I never touched as I already owned a 360 (PS3 came later).
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Steam coupons: 25% off Pixel Piracy, 50% Endless Space games. Multiples of each.

Also, there's still this copy of Civ IV that's mocking me for my inability to give it away over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post

Also, there's still this copy of Civ IV that's mocking me for my inability to give it away over the last year.
    Well, if nobody else wants it, I'll volunteer

ya'll got 53 minutes to pick up torchlight for free

http://www.gog.com/

Have Orcs Must Die unchained beta key.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/07/23/th...igin-this-week

Just in case there is someone who wants to torture play God build things and doesn't already have it.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

So I bought the Humble Bundle, and apparently I have two copies of The Ship to give away now if someone wants one.

Endless Legend on Steam.

That looks funnish. Yes, please.

https://games.yahoo.com/news/gaming-...001000264.html A bunch of Black Friday related sales on video games. Just got 2 new 3DS games for $60.
    Hope is the denial of reality

FenixRage. Some kind of platformer thing. Steam key.

FenixRage. Some kind of platformer thing. Steam key.
    A bit late, but do you still have this one?

Sent it to you, but I noticed when I found it that the key apparently had an expiration date, but I don't know when it expires. So that key may or may not work.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    A Schrödinger Key!
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

When I get back on my pc I will let you know! And thanks either way

Sent it to you, but I noticed when I found it that the key apparently had an expiration date, but I don't know when it expires. So that key may or may not work.
    Still worked! Thanks

Origin are giving Bullfrog's classic Syndicate 'On the house' today. One of my all-time favourite classic games.

Its their current on the house title, offer is good for several weeks.

Origin and XBox are both offering the Season Pass DLC to Titanfall for free. Reasoning falls somewhere between "please don't stop playing" and "1 year anniversary"

Xbox 360 and Xbox One both have the Fast and Furious Game available now. Free, and reddit says about 3 hours to get the 1000G it offers.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-28-2015 at 12:49 PM.

I found a steam key to Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. It should be unused if someone wants it.

Possible Sonic Adventure DX key too.

Sonic Generations maybe...