Got most of my big book order today

Choice excerpts

We have so much in common!

Default Re: What is making you happy right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    Got most of my big book order today
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point

We have so much in common!
    Controlling the minds of masses is not something you can learn.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

I made you post, didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point
    I made you post, didn't I?
    The multi-quote screwed me. I had both you and Ness quoted but it doesn't have Ness. WTF. I'm gonna try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Being
    The multi-quote screwed me. I had both you and Ness quoted but it doesn't have Ness. WTF. I'm gonna try again.
    That really isn't necessary
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

That really isn't necessary
    Like that matters.

Like that matters.
    I found it rather sad that you turned out to really be this dumb, instead of an epic troll

Although I suppose you could be the most epic troll, but that would also be sad, given the effort involved
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

I found it rather sad that you turned out to really be this dumb, instead of an epic troll

Although I suppose you could be the most epic troll, but that would also be sad, given the effort involved
    Not dumb and not a troll so...

Not dumb and not a troll so...

Coco's byebye speech

I'm lazy, consider this posted in the other thread, too.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

You can thank Lolli 'cause her radar took me here,

Look at the 'fro on Henley.
    Last edited by Being; 01-23-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    I bought tickets to see Cinematic Titanic in San Francisco on the 2nd! They did East Meets Watts when we saw them in Seattle, this time they're doing Danger on Tiki Island.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    The fatigue poisons are giving me quite a buzz

I have got a bad cold and still I can breathe because of my neti-pot.
    Congratulations America

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    I bought tickets to see Cinematic Titanic in San Francisco on the 2nd! They did East Meets Watts when we saw them in Seattle, this time they're doing Danger on Tiki Island.

I missed them when they came to Atlanta last year.
    I enjoy blank walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarioman View Post

I missed them when they came to Atlanta last year.
    Nooooooooooooooo!

Heading down to Sacramento tomorrow for my first day of work. Gotta do some paperwork and training, after that the rest is work-from-home.

Heading down to Sacramento tomorrow for my first day of work. Gotta do some paperwork and training, after that the rest is work-from-home.
    Down? Where are you? I thought you were in Florida.

Over a dozen of us were fired over the course of a month back in May/June. My bf and I went to stay with my sister in Reno for a few months, in September we got an apartment with a good friend of mine and his girlfriend near Yuba City here in California. I'd been living off of savings and contest winnings, but that money ran out last month. I've been living off of credit cards since then.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    The power failed at work today so we all left marginally early. Yay .
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Over a dozen of us were fired over the course of a month back in May/June. My bf and I went to stay with my sister in Reno for a few months, in September we got an apartment with a good friend of mine and his girlfriend near Yuba City here in California. I'd been living off of savings and contest winnings, but that money ran out last month. I've been living off of credit cards since then.
    Wow. After living in SF and Florida, Yuba City has got to really suck. I'm like 50 miles SE of there. Anyway, enjoy your time in Sacramento.

I grew up around here, so it's alright. I prefer Oregon though.

Might be getting a new car, i like shopping!

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347

The scale of the entire known universe.
    I enjoy blank walls.

Dutch broadcasters finally are seeing the light; they are trying to put an end to the practise of putting on shows months after they have been broadcasted in the US. SBS still has a tiny lag of 3 days, but they'll put on Lost a mere 60 hours after it has been on in the US. I'm pretty certain that means they'll lure a lot of people back to their regular schedules from the internet.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Dutch broadcasters finally are seeing the light; they are trying to put an end to the practise of putting on shows months after they have been broadcasted in the US. SBS still has a tiny lag of 3 days, but they'll put on Lost a mere 60 hours after it has been on in the US. I'm pretty certain that means they'll lure a lot of people back to their regular schedules from the internet.
    Unfortunately I don't usually have time to regularly watch something every week at the same time. So until they have on-demand free viewing (with advertising for all I care)..

Maybe I should buy a tvcard for my laptop though, then I can record shows.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

The only person I know locally who The Thing is scared of just told me he and his wife would be happy to help me get the rest of my shit outta his place!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Homework done. Reading done. Time for a small break.
    Your search had no results.

The inventiveness of whoever designed the lid on my coffee cup. The grooves, over-lapping reinforcement circles, bumps, grooves, and steam hole form a distinct cartoon bear face...
    . . .